Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take 8 preparation: (yes I am here) UWSC! T-way | <3 |

Go down

Take 8 preparation: (yes I am here) UWSC! T-way | <3 | Empty Take 8 preparation: (yes I am here) UWSC! T-way | <3 |

Post by Finnguala Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:55 pm

O,K.

Hello, my loves.

Make me get on sometime next weekend or (maybe...I'm really busy though) sometime in the week. [Not Tues. or Thurs. for sure]
Next weekend I'm most probably occupado for Friday/Saturday night.

But...
I would love for anyone with questions about UWSC to ask them just right here! Don't be embarrassed too if you would be about barely knowing anything
like: it's fine to ask "What's a bladed aatxe [Pretty sure I spelled that wrong anyway]?" and I'll just answer: A black bull thingy that makes you go bye-bye if you don't block it.

Mini-teaching sessions can be made for me to show you how to use an E/Mo correctly, the rest of the main team I can step by step explain, unless I have a few volunteers to do a session.

Terra-sins I can show you what to do in the beginning (or just use videos), but no popping dryders which is minimally different.

Terra builds

I also have t4 for ele (Recommend not for very beginners).

Also post anything you need regarding this!

Friday the 21st's weekend will most likely be our run! So I hope you all get prepared and get me in the game Very Happy!

I am Finnguala Catriona, but please post on here when you will be on for me to help you, I'm barely in-game anymore.
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1097
City : Mid-Atlantic USA
Hobbies : Enthusiastically dancing to Marina and the Diamonds and fawning over Troye Sivan
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down