Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamed a dream of dreams inside of a dream

+6
Blank De Ratche
fictitiousacct
Finnguala
Zero
B E E Z
Cornucopia of Corn
10 posters

Go down

Dreamed a dream of dreams inside of a dream Empty Dreamed a dream of dreams inside of a dream

Post by Cornucopia of Corn Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:46 am

So recently I had a dream that made me wake up and say wtf. It began with me somehow in the Fallout series' post-apocalyptic America, you know regular stuff, and for whatever reason I was climbing around in a crater on a highway. I was with 5 clones of my brother, who is 12, and each one seemed to have its own agenda. The first three were scavengers, one always looked for pre-war ice-cream, the other always looked for hubcaps, and the 3rd drooled over any pre-ww2 weaponry. The other two were even better. One was trying to figure out whether or not microwave ovens produced radiation and the other just wore a lab coat and always said indeed.

Now we were all in this crater searching for stuff, I only remember finding ammo and potatoes in my dream, but I remember finding something fluffy and weird. I really wish I could remember what it was. This object made us leave the crater and head back up the highway until we came across a man in overalls, that's it just overalls, and he kept telling us to, "Go this a way." No matter what we asked him he said that phrase over and over again until he face began to melt. Then there was a loud bang, a random cloud of smoke, and a children's song began playing. I then woke up into another dream where I was in my bed sweating and thinking about how to save money of my car insurance. I am not making this up, that was the first thought that went through my head. Then I finally woke, got my bearings, and said out loud, "What the fuck."

So that was my weird dream story of the week, if anyone has any others feel free to share. Any weird/cool/lucid/potatoeeeeyyy dreams are welcome. If you have a corn dream, don't worry I'm available for private sessions. I've got a boombox and everything! Very Happy
Cornucopia of Corn
Cornucopia of Corn
Level 47

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 474
City : Cincinnati
Hobbies : Video Games. Friends. Basic Coding. Anime. Food. Taimi <3
Registration date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Dreamed a dream of dreams inside of a dream Empty Re: Dreamed a dream of dreams inside of a dream

Post by B E E Z Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:29 pm

*doesnt read any of that*

CORN WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?????
B E E Z
B E E Z
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1261
City : Charleston
Hobbies : stoofz
Registration date : 2013-12-01

Back to top Go down

Dreamed a dream of dreams inside of a dream Empty Re: Dreamed a dream of dreams inside of a dream

Post by Zero Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:16 pm

I had a dream last night, I lived in a jail and there were no doors or guards and I never left.
Zero
Zero
Light

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1552
City : Las Vegas
Hobbies : Vydia games and music
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnguala Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:43 pm

HI CORN! Strange dream you got there, but I also experience strange dreams so I'm not one to talk, I liked it!

I had a really deep dream last night. Apparently I was dead, in the form of a ghost amongst other people from my past who were also ghosts. The setting was when I was still in high school; I couldn't believe that I was dead: I had so much planned for in life, but it was ripped away from me... so the dream had a very dark tinge.
Since it was utterly depressing, I suppose my subconscious shifted it into a more happy state, but still one with meaning. My fellow ghosts could turn into ghoul/zombie things if they so desired in order to visibly appear in the physical realm for a limited time (it was a very strange process, involving red dye and marshmallows being applied to your ghostly body??). Anyway, I chose to remain a "pure" ghost whereas everyone else underwent this seemingly painful process. I saw it as a perversion. The comedic aspect arises when I witnessed one fellow ghost transform into a zombie-thing in the middle of a coffee shop. We were unaware of the effect of a zombie bite, and I personally feared that we would start the zombie apocalypse; however, when the woman was bitten she stumbled into the bathroom and returned several moments later as a man, completely unaware that anything had happened. Hence, we developed a means to change the gender of an individual. Then I woke up.
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1097
City : Mid-Atlantic USA
Hobbies : Enthusiastically dancing to Marina and the Diamonds and fawning over Troye Sivan
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by fictitiousacct Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:28 pm

FINNNNNNNN :DDDDD
fictitiousacct
fictitiousacct
Level 28

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2013-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank De Ratche Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:38 pm

ohhh dream thread, I like it. I'll have to think of some of my crazier ones.
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by coldivory Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:26 pm

Omg corn and finn <3333333 on one thread ilu both so mucj <33333333. Btw your dreams are too long D< im too lazy to read them xD

coldivory
Level 10

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnguala Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:43 pm

coldivory wrote:Omg corn and finn <3333333 on one thread ilu both so mucj <33333333. Btw your dreams are too long D< im too lazy to read them xD

D:

read them!
my sentences are perfectismal
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1097
City : Mid-Atlantic USA
Hobbies : Enthusiastically dancing to Marina and the Diamonds and fawning over Troye Sivan
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by coldivory Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:41 am

;0; i sorry. I read them all. I dreamed my cute asura warr becane an ugly human last night #hopethatcounts

coldivory
Level 10

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornucopia of Corn Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:13 pm

As an update I just had a dream about how I got lost in a mall that was sponsored by Mountain Dew. All of the fountains spewed out Mountain Dew and there were guys in Mello Yellow costumes everywhere. They even had a stadium sized bouncy castle. Everytime I wold try to find the exit I would always come to a bathroom and the toilets were filled with what I assumed was Mountain Dew. Then a SWAT team sponsored by LEGO burst into the mall and killed the manager. They said, "Mission Accomplished" and my dream ended. I also had to pee when I woke up.
Cornucopia of Corn
Cornucopia of Corn
Level 47

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coldivory Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:54 am

corn you have such amazing dreams :O

coldivory
Level 10

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornucopia of Corn Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:01 pm

Aaaaw thanks Ivoriz Very Happy
Cornucopia of Corn
Cornucopia of Corn
Level 47

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Midway Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:22 pm

So i had an interesting dream last night. Rev, Verdent, Nytri and i were at my school in the gym/auditorium. Apparently they were gonna have an assembly. The three of them talked me into ditching to go have lunch at burger king. We sneak past the teachers to the parking lot. Rev and Verdent run off to a car and Nytri came with me to find my car.

It had apparently snowed so we were cleaning off my car. We get inside and my sunroof had leaked. So Nytri started to tear apart the upholstery. I told him to stop it. I look over and my passenger seat was now just a metal frame and springs and Nytri's still tearing the fabric thats left.....

Woke up going WTF?!
Midway
Midway
Level 40

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2014-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:03 pm

WOW! That's a good one... LOL
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:31 am

That's why you go to White Castle Smile
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornucopia of Corn Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:31 pm

That's why you need Skeleton Man Very Happy
Cornucopia of Corn
Cornucopia of Corn
Level 47

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornucopia of Corn Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:56 am

So since this is the dream thread I shall post all the dreams! But I had another weird dream the other night, I was playing gw2 on my sexy ele ;o and I was trying to get a poi on top of a mountain in the Norn area. It almost looked like a cone version of the hill from "The Nightmare Before Christmas," but I would never get any closer to the hill. It never got farther away and I never shortened the distance. I also remember seeing nonsense in map chat like ,"asdgafiuaqefuegf is the quotient of adwnyq83mrxq3r," stuff that had no meaning at all. I also remember the hill had no trees, but a small little house near the summit. I also don't know if it was a hill or a mountain because it always seemed to be a different size everytime I would look at it.

I guess my brain feels as if there's a goal I'm not accomplishing, although that's pretty common for me considering I have a lot of unfinished projects. ADHD and whatnot.

I also have vague memories of a dream recently where I couldn't stop jumping in place, no matter where I tried to jump I would always stay in the same place. It even appeared to me that I was jumping to a new place, but it was always the same. The little green Aliens from Toy Story were there too always telling me that, "You will choose who will go and who will stay."

Once again same symbolism, but I had steak before going to bed. Why brain must you taunt!? Give me some answers! Give me back my son!!!
Cornucopia of Corn
Cornucopia of Corn
Level 47

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornucopia of Corn Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:19 pm

So another strange dream: In this dream world I was taking High-School Spanish even though I was still working for the University because I was working I hadn't come to class in months and thus my grade had suffered. My Teacher said to me, "Looks who's finally here," and I replied with, "Yup I've finally decided to come back!" She then began to give me paper after paper of assignments I had somehow completed while I was gone, even though I no memory of any of them, while doing this she said each and every score out loud, but never said were they were out of. I assume 20, but maybe not because my grade was somehow a D. Also when she called out the papers she wouldn't hand them to me but would instead throw them about in random directions. It appeared I had been gone over half the semester considering it turned into a tornado of papers, she was also laughing quite a lot.

I don't know why I had this dream, currently I'm COOPing at the University, which is pretty much the University's way of getting me ready for the work world, so I don't have classes atm. The semester also does end until..February I think (I'm probably wrong), so I have no clue why I'm concerned about classes. Tbh recently I've realized working is much more enjoyable than classes, I get to do something I enjoy and they're pretty lax when it comes to deadlines. At the same time it's all quality and it feels cool to have my work go towards a physical project rather than just be a piece of nothing. I learn much better by doing than reading, so working had been really enjoyable.
Cornucopia of Corn
Cornucopia of Corn
Level 47

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornucopia of Corn Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:14 pm

I had a dream the other night where Beez told me about a deadly disease called HD, the gist of it was that it made you act like JFK, if you were near the Large Hadron Collider, and talk about the moon and the 1970s until you died from dehydration. I think the cure was tomato sauce or something, also Beez was a Mister Gutsy from Fallout and I lived on a Battleship in Las Vegas. That's the last time I drink Apple Cider before bed.
Cornucopia of Corn
Cornucopia of Corn
Level 47

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:35 am

Nice story haha Smile
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down