Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dutch tug of war (I wouldn't watch this at work)

3 posters

Go down

Dutch tug of war (I wouldn't watch this at work) Empty Dutch tug of war (I wouldn't watch this at work)

Post by Cornucopia of Corn Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:03 am

It claims to be Dutch but the only way to prove that is with MOON SHOES!

Cornucopia of Corn
Cornucopia of Corn
Level 47

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 474
City : Cincinnati
Hobbies : Video Games. Friends. Basic Coding. Anime. Food. Taimi <3
Registration date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Dutch tug of war (I wouldn't watch this at work) Empty Re: Dutch tug of war (I wouldn't watch this at work)

Post by Andrea1704 Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:56 pm

Oh man I hate KUD, most of it is childish haha but this one was funny
Andrea1704
Andrea1704
Level 55

Female
Number of posts : 570
City : Netherlands
Hobbies : Flowers, jumping puzzles, playing with the dog, GW2
Registration date : 2013-10-01

Back to top Go down

Dutch tug of war (I wouldn't watch this at work) Empty Re: Dutch tug of war (I wouldn't watch this at work)

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:34 pm

Straight from the land of Bitterballen, Poffertjes, Stamppot and other good stuff like Andrea Smile
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea1704 Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:14 am

Yuri Mortenzen wrote:Straight from the land of Bitterballen, Poffertjes, Stamppot and other good stuff like Andrea Smile

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Andrea1704
Andrea1704
Level 55

Female
Number of posts : 570
City : Netherlands
Hobbies : Flowers, jumping puzzles, playing with the dog, GW2
Registration date : 2013-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down