Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

conversation that ended with diablo leaving

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

conversation that ended with diablo leaving - Page 2 Empty Re: conversation that ended with diablo leaving

Post by d-shadow Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:38 pm

like i already told that siginhing was caused by horrible event irlthe pug group happened 6-7 days later adfter i returned,... you are mixing stuff midway..also fro the pride.. i did sayi got banned bc if i would said sometihng horirble happened irl ppls would been all like what happneed and few persosns would behaved to it totally unacceptable and tarnishing her memory on it....
d-shadow
d-shadow
Level 41

Male
Guild : army of lightness [aol]
Number of posts : 414
City : helsinki
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Back to top Go down

conversation that ended with diablo leaving - Page 2 Empty Re: conversation that ended with diablo leaving

Post by Midway Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:48 pm

Shit has happened in RL for everyone, do you think everyone share's all the details to people online. A perfect excuse would have been to say, RL stuff came up, don't want to discuss it. Sorry for my absence.

You're not the only person in the world who's had shit happen to them. And you won't be the last. I think people have enough respect not to dig into someone else's personal life unless invited too.

If what ever happened in real life was too much to still deal with, you didn't have to come back to the game. A simple note or letter even in the officer forums of your absence would've been a hell of a lot better then a straight out lie.

ex:
Sorry guys, dealing with a lot of real life stress at them moment. Don't want to discuss b/c of the personal nature. Please give me time to settle things. Be back soon.

------------------------------------------

I'm pretty sure the officer's would've respected your wishes.
Midway
Midway
Level 40

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2014-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by d-shadow Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:13 pm

some would but 4 certain ones wouldnt
d-shadow
d-shadow
Level 41

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Midway Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:16 pm

Thanks for sharing this Dia. My opinion still stands. This will be my last mention of this on this post. Good luck on your future endeavor's.
Midway
Midway
Level 40

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2014-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by d-shadow Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:20 pm

sorry to ssay that but doenst stand... ur timeline is completely worng
d-shadow
d-shadow
Level 41

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-shadow Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:37 pm

*wrong
d-shadow
d-shadow
Level 41

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2