Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NEW] DABBYS SECRET MONTHLY CRAZY GIVE AWAY!!

4 posters

Go down

Would YOU like to see this event each month?!?!?

[NEW] DABBYS SECRET MONTHLY CRAZY GIVE AWAY!! I_vote_lcap59%[NEW] DABBYS SECRET MONTHLY CRAZY GIVE AWAY!! I_vote_rcap 59% 
[ 10 ]
[NEW] DABBYS SECRET MONTHLY CRAZY GIVE AWAY!! I_vote_lcap29%[NEW] DABBYS SECRET MONTHLY CRAZY GIVE AWAY!! I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]
[NEW] DABBYS SECRET MONTHLY CRAZY GIVE AWAY!! I_vote_lcap12%[NEW] DABBYS SECRET MONTHLY CRAZY GIVE AWAY!! I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

[NEW] DABBYS SECRET MONTHLY CRAZY GIVE AWAY!! Empty [NEW] DABBYS SECRET MONTHLY CRAZY GIVE AWAY!!

Post by Dabby Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:22 pm

alien  HI I'M THE MAD DABBER! affraid farao  I'M CRAZY SOMETIMES AND HAPPEN TO DO Q&A, RANDOM "HIDE & SEEK" EVERY MONTH! cheers BEST PART IS THERE ARE NO STRINGS ATTACHED! THE PRIZES I GIVE AWAY TO THOSE WHO WIN/ATTEND WILL WIN A PRIZE IN THE RANGE OF 100-1,000g!!!! I WILL BE DOING THESE RANDOMLY ONCE A MONTH! I WILL ANNOUNCE ONLY IN GUILD CHAT, SO KEEP A WATCH FOR ME BEING CRAZY WHEN I GET MY MONTHLY CHECK! lol!  ONE LOVE I love you I love you I love you PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE IN THE POLL!! Exclamation

DO NOT VOTE IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO PARTICIPATE! Thank you. confused

Last edited by Dabby on Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Dabby
Dabby
Level 1
Level 1

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 13
City : Flint
Hobbies : Throwing balls of radiant positive energy towards the world through my pineal gland.
Registration date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

[NEW] DABBYS SECRET MONTHLY CRAZY GIVE AWAY!! Empty Re: [NEW] DABBYS SECRET MONTHLY CRAZY GIVE AWAY!!

Post by worf warrior Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:47 pm

love it lol someone more crazy than me Razz
worf warrior
worf warrior
Level 32

Guild : aol
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2012-12-17

Back to top Go down

[NEW] DABBYS SECRET MONTHLY CRAZY GIVE AWAY!! Empty Re: [NEW] DABBYS SECRET MONTHLY CRAZY GIVE AWAY!!

Post by Dabby Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:05 pm

cyclops
Dabby
Dabby
Level 1
Level 1

Male
Hobbies : Throwing balls of radiant positive energy towards the world through my pineal gland.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabby Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:09 pm

More info Once I get Paid.... Sleep
Dabby
Dabby
Level 1
Level 1

Male

Back to top Go down

[NEW] DABBYS SECRET MONTHLY CRAZY GIVE AWAY!! Empty This Months Prize

Post by Dabby Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:53 pm

THIS MONTHS PRIZE WILL BE "Mystic Forge Conduit"!
Dabby
Dabby
Level 1
Level 1

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabby Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:37 am

No debbie downers voting no without a reason why please. write a reply as to WHY you vote no please.
Dabby
Dabby
Level 1
Level 1

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flynx Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:23 pm

Well of course!  What a kind Guildee you are! <3
Flynx
Flynx
Level 32

Male
Number of posts : 322
City : Connecticut...close enuff
Hobbies : GW...and then other less significant games
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabby Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:03 pm

Thank You Flynx!! Smile
drunken
Dabby
Dabby
Level 1
Level 1

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Havoux Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:41 pm

Very Happy

Havoux
Level 1
Level 1

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2014-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabby Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:22 am

OKAY EVERYONE, THANK YOU FOR TAKING THIS MONTHS POLL!! THIS MONTHS CRAZY GIVEAWAY (MYSTIC FORGE CONDUIT) PRIZE WILL BE UP FOR GRABS TO ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE (THIS WEEKEND) I WILL ANNOUNCE ONE HOUR AHEAD OF TIME IN GUILD CHAT SO PLEASE, PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR ME IN GUILD CHAT THIS WEEKEND IF YOU PLAN ON PARTICIPATING! THANK YOU ALL! I love you
Dabby
Dabby
Level 1
Level 1

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabby Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:31 am

MY BAD EVERYONE! BECAUSE OF Beta WEEKEND, HIDE N' SEEK WILL BE PUT OFF UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND. MY APOLOGIES.
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Neutral
Dabby
Dabby
Level 1
Level 1

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabby Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:54 pm

HEY GUYS! I AM SORRY FOR ALL THE WAIT, BUT THERE MUST BE MORE WAITING TO DO. Sad I AM NOT SURE ON WHICH WEEKEND I WILL BE DOING HIDE N SEEK THIS MONTH (THAT IS IF i GET THE CHANCE TO THIS MONTH... THE PRIZE WILL BE THE SAME ALTHOUGH THE TIME OF THE HIDE N SEEK EVENT IS UNKNOWN AT THE MOMENT BECAUSE OF BETA WEEKEND AND GUILD MISSIONS GETTING IN THE WAY OF THIS. ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY FOR THE WAIT. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation
Dabby
Dabby
Level 1
Level 1

Male

Back to top Go down

[NEW] DABBYS SECRET MONTHLY CRAZY GIVE AWAY!! Empty Hide N' Seek or maybe we will call it Hide N' Tag??

Post by Dabby Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:11 pm

Hide N Seek or maybe we will call it Hide n tag??.... Anyway, I need a volunteer for this event each month (someone to decide the winner and will not be able to participate in getting the prize). If you are up to it Please let me know on here or in game. Thank you. Wink Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation bounce bounce
Dabby
Dabby
Level 1
Level 1

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down