Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggested Potions for Dungeons and some food.

3 posters

Go down

Suggested Potions for Dungeons and some food. Empty Suggested Potions for Dungeons and some food.

Post by The Beau Brothers Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:51 am

Note:  You may only use one food Suggested Potions for Dungeons and some food. Nouris10 and one utility Suggested Potions for Dungeons and some food. Nouris11 at a time.  
If you try to use another of the same type, it will overwrite the original one.

Suggested Potions for Dungeons and some food. Nouris11 Potions for Dungeons:

These are just general recommendations for maximizing dungeons, but General Utility potions can be used for any of them.
I am linking the Potent Potions and not the Powerful Potions because they are cheaper to make and buy.  
You may look up the Powerful ones if you wish. 
The names of the Potions are links that a clickable and will send you to the Wiki article.

Ascalonian Catacombs (AC):  General Utility (see below).

Caudecus's Manor (CM):  Potent Potion of Outlaw Slaying               

Twilight Arbor (TA):  Up and Forward: Potent Potion of Nightmare Court Slaying
                             Aetherblade Path:  Powerful Potion of Slaying Scarlet's Armies

Sorrow's Embrace (SE):  Path 1:  Powerful Potion of Inquest Slaying
                                     Path 2 & 3:  Potent Potion of Dredge Slaying

Citadel of Flame (CoF):  Potent Potion of Flame Legion Slaying

Honor of the Waves (HotW):  Potent Potion of Sons of Svanir Slaying

Crucible of Eternity (CoE):  General Utility (see below).

The Ruined City of Arah (Arah):  Potent Potion of Undead Slaying

Suggested Potions for Dungeons and some food. Nouris11 Potions for Fractals:  

For a lot of fractals, I just recommend using General Utility Potions, but here are some options if you wish to be enemy specific.  

Aetherblade Fractal (Blender):  You may use Powerful Potion of Slaying Scarlet's Armies for the beginning if you like, but I don't recommend it.  For the boss, I recommend Potent Potion of Inquest Slaying

Aquatic Ruins (Underwater): You may use a Potent Potion of Krait Slaying for the beginning if you like, but I dont recommend it.  I recommend General Utility (see below).

Cliffside Fractal (Colossus):  All enemies are classified as Outlaws, so I recommend:  Potent Potion of Outlaw Slaying

Molten Furnace (Test Facility):  Mixed enemies so I recommend General Utility (see below)

Snowblind Fractal:  Potent Potion of Sons of Svanir Slaying can be useful for certain parts.
               However, the most difficult part is the Ice Elemental, so I recommend Potent Potion of Elemental Slaying

Swampland Fractal:  I recommend General Utility (see below).

Thaumanova Reactor Fractal:  I recommend General Utility (see below).

Uncategorized Fractal (Harpy):  I recommend General Utility (see below).  
               However, the Cat golems classify as Inquest so if you are having trouble you can use Powerful Potion of Inquest Slaying

Underground Facility (Dredge):  Most enemies are Dredge including the Boss Dredge Powersuit, so I recommend 
                    Potent Potion of Dredge Slaying
               However, the other boss is an Ice Elemental.  If you wish you may switch to Potent Potion of Elemental Slaying

Urban Battlegrounds (Charr):  No specific potion for Humans so I recommend General Utility Potions (see below)

Volcanic Fractal (Grawl):  Potion of Grawl Slaying.  Final Boss:  Potent Potion of Elemental Slaying

Boss Fractals:

Solid Ocean (Jade Maw):  Most enemies are Elementals, so I recommend Potent Potion of Elemental Slaying.

Molten Boss (Berserker & Firestorm):  Powerful Potion of Slaying Scarlet's Armies

Captain Mai Trin:  Powerful Potion of Slaying Scarlet's Armies

Suggested Potions for Dungeons and some food. Nouris11 General Utility Potions:

Sharpening Stones (power +6% of toughness, +4% of vitality)

Maintenance Oil (precision +6% of toughness, +4% of vitality)

These are Account Bound:    

Skale Venom (weakness and vulnerability)
                      [available from a Rexavian Redfoot in Bloodfin Lake of Iron Marches after an event chain]     

Furious Sharpening Stone (+100 Toughness +Ferocity to 10% of Toughness)

Toxic Sharpening Stone (+100 Power +Condition Duration by 10%)                      

Suggested Potions for Dungeons and some food. Nouris10 Food for General Use:

Choose foods that suit your build best.  Here are some options:

Magic Find: Raspberry Peach Bar (lvl 70) (26% Magic Find, 30% Gold from Monsters)
                Peach Tart (lvl 70) (26% Magic Find +60 Power)                
                Omnomberry Bar (lvl 80) (30% Magic Find, 40% Gold from Monsters)
                Omnomberry Tart (lvl 80) (30% Magic Find, +70 Power)                

Power & Precision:  Griffon Egg Omelet (lvl 47) (+60 Power, +50 Precision)
                           Plate of Steak and Asparagus (lvl 65) (+80 Power, +60 Precision)
                           Plate of Truffle Steak (lvl 80) (+100 power, +70 precision)                 

Condition Damage & Vitality:  Bowl of Snow Truffle Soup (lvl 75) (+80 condition damage, +60 vitality)                 
                                         Bowl of Orrian Truffle Soup (lvl 80) (+100 condition damage, +70 vitality)                 

Condition Damage & Precision:  Bowl of Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto (lvl 75) (+80 condition damage, +60 precision)
                                           Bowl of Truffle Risotto (lvl 80) (+100 condition damage, +70 precision)

Precision & Ferocity:  Bowl of Butternut Squash Soup (lvl 70) (+80 Precision, +60 Ferocity)                 
                             Bowl of Curry Butternut Squash Soup (lvl 80) (+100 Precision, +70 Ferocity)                 

Health Regen & Vitality: Peach Pie (lvl 75) (+70 health every second, +60 vitality)
                                 Mango Pie (lvl 80) (+85 health every second, +70 vitality)

Last edited by The Beau Brothers on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:04 am; edited 2 times in total
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Suggested Potions for Dungeons and some food. Empty Re: Suggested Potions for Dungeons and some food.

Post by The Beau Brothers Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:52 am

If you have any suggested changes, please let me know.  We have much of this in the guild bank if you ever want some for help.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Suggested Potions for Dungeons and some food. Empty Re: Suggested Potions for Dungeons and some food.

Post by Vmaster Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:12 am

Great information Beau, thank you!
Vmaster
Vmaster
Level 4

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 47
City : North San Francisco Bay Area
Hobbies : Computer gaming, watching movies, BBQing.
Registration date : 2015-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnguala Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:21 am

Griffon Egg Omelet is a cheaper alternative for precision/power (might want to add more cheaper alternatives, but I don't know others).
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1097
City : Mid-Atlantic USA
Hobbies : Enthusiastically dancing to Marina and the Diamonds and fawning over Troye Sivan
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:03 am

Added Griffon Egg Omelet per Finn's suggestion.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down