Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review of our Knights

3 posters

Go down

Review of our Knights Empty Review of our Knights

Post by Dragnix Pheodron Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:43 am

I think it may be very beneficial for us to discuss our Knights as they are at the moment.
I know we have avoided using this section because we don't want any 'secrecy' but I honestly think it is time to start reviewing them all.

Our Knights at the moment:
- Midway
- Mutt
- Inu
- Mrs Tech
- Mr Tech
- Aaron
- Srg
- Yuri
- Durnik
- Lord of battle
- Captain Ozone
Dragnix Pheodron
Dragnix Pheodron
Level 50

Female
Guild : Army of Lightness (AoL)
Number of posts : 522
City : Melbourne, Australia
Registration date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

Review of our Knights Empty Re: Review of our Knights

Post by Dragnix Pheodron Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:08 am

These are my reviews as I see them personally:

Midway: His clerical work is fantastic, he is very helpful and cooperative when it comes to working with other officers, he is active in all aspects (TS, Forum, GC, Facebook) He does need to work more on his non-repping duties!!

Mutt: Needs to work on his PvP duties, good work on the in-actives, he does have a slight temper that he is working on.. he does try to avoid any communication when he is feeling that way. He is still learning the game so he can teach, very helpful and cooperative when it comes to working with other officers.

Inu: PC is dead so she is inactive.. however.. when she was playing (alot) she rarely repped, rarely joined us in TS, rarely posted on forum. I suggest demotion to Squire.

Mrs Tech: great recruiter, very helpful and cooperative when it comes to working with other officers, needs to work a bit more on non-repping, still learning the game.

Mr Tech: great recruiter, working on new TS, very helpful and cooperative when it comes to working with other officers, will he be stepping down as GMs leader?

Aaron: He needs to work on his non-repping and recruiting. Very helpful and cooperative when it comes to working with other officers, active in all aspects, he is learning game to teach.. I will be pushing him a little more as I think he can bring more to the rank.

Srg: Great recruiter, very helpful and cooperative when it comes to working with other officers, active. Will he lead GMs perhaps??

Yuri: Stepping down?

Durnik: Stepping down?

Lord of Battle: I do not think he lives up to his rank, I think he is perfect for Squire, I suggest demotion.

Captain Ozone: I do not think he lives up to his rank, I think he is perfect for Squire, I suggest demotion.
Dragnix Pheodron
Dragnix Pheodron
Level 50

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:20 am

- Midway:  Midway has done an excellent job with everything he has touched.  I would like to see him push WvW a little more.  We need to set a specific day for it and really help him to promote it.  I forgot he was supposed to be helping with non-repping.

- Mutt:  Like midway, I would like to see him get on the PvP more.  We need to pick a day for this as well and help him to promote it.  I love that we use it for dailies, but I would like to see more use of the Private Arena.  Also, moving from there into unranked/ranked matches.

- Inu:  I'd like to wait and see how things go once her computer is repaired before saying more about Inu.  She was distant for a while, but she was coming back before she lost her computer.

- Mrs Tech:  Mrs Tech is our new "Den Mother."  She has kinda-of replaced Donnie in my mind for that role.  I like what she gives to the guild even though she is not an expert.  I think as her confidence grows she will be even better.

- Mr Tech:  He has been very busy lately, now that he is working again.  He has not been as active.  However, he is still a huge benefit to the guild.  I hope that he changes his mind about stepping down.  We need to bolster his confidence.  He does not have to be responsible for Guild Missions.

- Aaron:  Aaron spoke with me about non-repping today, and we ironed out a few details he was unclear on.  I think he is doing well in other areas.  

- Srg:  I am very happy with his performance since promotion.  If he wishes, he is welcome to take over Guild Missions.  Only issue is his heavy accent.  That can be a bit of a stumbling block for communications.  I do not think it is a major issue though.

- Yuri:  I do believe that Yuri will be leaving us.  Unless, we wish to try and talk him into staying.  I could try to be friendly with him and help him to see a roll in making a new AoL, but I understand how he feels.  I have felt it many times myself.  Sometimes, I feel like I'm trying to make the guild the way I remember it, but maybe I have just remade the Guild in my own image to a point that others no longer recognize it.  My memories may be tainted with what I want more that what really was.

- Durnik:  I think I will ask him to step down, at least for now.  He will be welcome to resume being a Knight when he has more time to play.

- Lord of battle:  I do think that Squire will be a better rank for Lord of Battle.  I originally promoted him when we desperately needed a few more officers, but he has never really taken the reigns.  He has been trying harder, but I do not think he is right for the roll.

- Captain Ozone:  I have been putting off talking to Captain Ozone.  I don't know why I cannot bring myself to talk to him.  He is very helpful at Guild Missions, but rarely represents us at other times.  His current participation and history with the guild would be better suited for the Squire position.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragnix Pheodron Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:48 am

we will be loosing quite a few officers if we all agree with what has been said so far.
Demotions: Durnik, Captain, Battle and maybe Inu
Leaving: Yuri

I think it is important to remain firm on this even with the sadness that comes along with it.
I would very much like to see a little more female representation at the top (this is my own small wish)

In saying that.. I think we need to discuss the time frame of absence before we start looking at demotion/probation.
I think one week of unexplained absence needs to be the point of demotion (even if this is temporary) in my opinion
Dragnix Pheodron
Dragnix Pheodron
Level 50

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:54 am

One week for unannounced would be good.  One month maybe for known, if keeping in contact.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by seamonster Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:39 pm

We do have to be careful with not become too strict also. We want it to be fun for the Knights also. Yes I see that some need more work on there roles as officers, but we do need to help them getting there also not everyone can be a great Knight all at once.
seamonster
seamonster
Level 21

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:39 am

Lord of Battle does offer to train fractals frequently.  I just noticed him doing it again today.  Seamon has a point.  We don't want to completely gut the corps.

Durnik is expecting (hopefully) to have more play time soon.  So, I will wait to see how this plays out.

We all know that Yuri is gone now.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male

Back to top Go down