Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some time to take care of personal issues.

+3
Midway
Dragnix Pheodron
Whitehawk
7 posters

Go down

Need some time to take care of personal issues. Empty Need some time to take care of personal issues.

Post by Whitehawk Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:46 am

Hey everyone you have probably already noticed i havent played much lately.Im dealing with alot of things right now so video games is the least of my worries.It will be a while before i can consistently start playing i know i was supposed to do that raffle but alot has hit me in the last few weeks.U will probably see me a few min every now and then but other then that u wont be seeing me that much.If you need to get get in touch with me you can message Nejiboy and he can contact me IRL. Take care everyone hopefully i will be back soon. I love you
Whitehawk
Whitehawk
Level 4

Male
Guild : (AoL) Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 44
City : Miami Florida
Hobbies : Gaming,Cooking,Paintball,Modifying My Car
Registration date : 2015-07-22

Back to top Go down

Need some time to take care of personal issues. Empty Re: Need some time to take care of personal issues.

Post by Dragnix Pheodron Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:46 am

You just look after yourself sweetie! Take care and come back once you're all sorted :-)
Dragnix Pheodron
Dragnix Pheodron
Level 50

Female
Guild : Army of Lightness (AoL)
Number of posts : 522
City : Melbourne, Australia
Registration date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

Need some time to take care of personal issues. Empty Re: Need some time to take care of personal issues.

Post by Midway Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:34 am

Hope things get better for ya. Tell Neji he needs to actually log on if we're suppose to go through him to talk to ya. LOL
Midway
Midway
Level 40

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2014-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:38 am

Take care, dude! RL always has to come first. We will have to find someone else to do the new raffle.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by worf warrior Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:44 pm

Take care whitehawk hope you get things sorted and come back refreshed and ready to battle in HOT Smile
worf warrior
worf warrior
Level 32

Guild : aol
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2012-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonic cassandra Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:45 pm

Take care White hawk and look after them rl issue`s first,when you get them sorted all aol will be here for you m8.
Demonic cassandra
Demonic cassandra
Level 21

Male
Guild : aol the best
Number of posts : 212
City : Antrim
Hobbies : Gaming-Fishing-an more Gaming lol.
Registration date : 2015-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearmy Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:50 am

Take care White Hawk! I had fun PvPing with you!

Need some time to take care of personal issues. Frabz-Dont-go-I-will-miss-you-so-much-c39fc5
Fearmy
Fearmy
Level 9

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness [AOL]
Number of posts : 92
City : Albany, CA
Hobbies : Board games, Card games, Video games, reading, cooking, watching tv/anime/movies, and being as lazy as possible
Registration date : 2014-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down