Farewell

Go down

Farewell Empty Farewell

Post by Inuyashapup on Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:32 pm

Hey guys, I know I've been missing a lot and all and I know I'm not the greatest of help as I once was. I've been super busy with IRL things, school, work and among other things personally. I hate to bring it to this but I won't be on as much as I was, and (partly due to my own fault) I just don't feel as belonged to the guild as I once did before. I've met all you wonderful people, made tons of friends and had the honor of being an officer. I can't thank everyone enough for the kindness, love and advice though these past year and a half. You all can keep in touch with me though fb or my number <3 Your a wonderful guild with a grand history, and a strong team. Keep it up you guys, see you around, and goodbye. <3 Inu

http://inuyashapup.tumblr.com/
Credit to Midway for making me the signature! <33
Inuyashapup
Inuyashapup
Level 8

Female
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2014-05-03

Back to top Go down

Farewell Empty Re: Farewell

Post by The Beau Brothers on Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:26 am

Sorry to see you go. I know you have had other things on your mind, and not playing as much. I had hoped you would come back to us eventually. I imagine my bumping heads with Meagan complicates things too. I wish you only the best. If you ever find your way back to GW2 you will be welcome with us.

Bollocked Beau 80 Thief, Brecciaa 80 Warrior, and Barastyr Beau (future Revenant) ......
The Beau Brothers.4023
Hey!  Friend Beau on Facebook
G-Mail:  beaubrothers@gmail.com
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19