Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery

3 posters

Go down

Gallery Empty Gallery

Post by Revenge of Divinity Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:21 pm

its up to yall if u remove what i have done, but i know how much i wish i knew who people were, so using the pics that akroma took i started a photo album in the gallery, i was planning to have another one that showed the members of the guild, but i dont know which pictures go to which names, i figured that if yall could help me we could have a really well defined gallery of who was who.

I am also gonna leave a post on the round table asking all members whom have not gotten there pictures taken or whom have not had there pictures uploaded to talk to akroma bout getting it taken. Akroma i really need ur help with this seeing how you were the one whom started taking the pictures and proly have better descriptions with the pictures then i do. Thx, oh and i was hoping to make an album of the Guild leaders from the alliance so that everyone knows who they are too.
Revenge of Divinity
Revenge of Divinity
Level 23

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 232
City : Tulsa, OK USA
Hobbies : reading,biking,guild wars
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Back to top Go down

Gallery Empty Re: Gallery

Post by neoteo Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:27 am

very nice !

you found out how the galary work , awsome
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Akroma Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:32 pm

I know i havnt posted any new picstures lately of any members. the last few times that i tried to post pics the website wouldnt let me do it. (not ours, the website that it brings you to when you try to insert an image) i'll have to try it again. for example i have pics of ratche that i have to post. I do ask every once in a while if anybody wants to have their guild photo taken, everybody seems to brush me off, no response or they are probably afk. it was going pretty good at first when we started to do it, i have no intention of it stopping. the AoL hall of heros gallery will always be a current thing as far as i'm concerned. (by the way i'm on a laptop during vacation) Very Happy
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 845
City : CT
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Revenge of Divinity Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:42 pm

well just to let u know, the gallery can only be manipulated by admins, members can leave comments on the pictures but only admins can ad or remove.

To upload: click gallery->click on category(only one right now, but more can be added at any time)->click on album(again only one right now)->at the tope will be a button in spanish that says "enevor une photo" if u hover over it, it will say upload photo, after that it should be self expanitory, if u need help just ask.

If u want to add another category,say like pictures from a guild event, or a GW event, let me know and ill make one, or tell u how.
Revenge of Divinity
Revenge of Divinity
Level 23

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Revenge of Divinity Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:54 am

ok, ive added some more albums to upload too, i keep forgetting to take pictures in game, but i know some of yall take pics all the time, if anything email them to me at Soulkeeper12987@yahoo.com and ill input them into the albums. or you can upload them to the site, and ill just move them over like i have 90 percent of the pictures that are in the albums.
Revenge of Divinity
Revenge of Divinity
Level 23

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content