Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wont be as active the next few days.. or so.. :P

3 posters

Go down

wont be as active the next few days.. or so.. :P Empty wont be as active the next few days.. or so.. :P

Post by Altair Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:31 pm

well.. as you all know.. assassins creed 2 has come out.. so ill be playin that a lot lol. ill get on guild wars this weekend and probably some next week. so if im not as active thats why Razz
Altair
Altair
Level 24

Male
Guild : Guild With No [NAME]
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

wont be as active the next few days.. or so.. :P Empty Re: wont be as active the next few days.. or so.. :P

Post by Adam of Shadows Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:15 pm

NO A DONT DO IT!!!! its a twap!!! tell me how it was. am planning on getting it for comp once it comes out. I hope it as good as they say it is.
Adam of Shadows
Adam of Shadows
Level 7

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 76
City : Michigan
Hobbies : GWS and ma Girlfriend
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

wont be as active the next few days.. or so.. :P Empty Re: wont be as active the next few days.. or so.. :P

Post by Kamonok Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:40 pm

I found the first one way too repetitive so I don't expect much from this one either.
Kamonok
Kamonok
Level 13

Male
Number of posts : 138
City : Pittsburgh
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:21 pm

this ones a lot better i think. i havent really found any real repetative parts about it yet. after a while every game gets repetative. the second one is like.. a mix of fable 2, prince of persia, and assassins creed 1... Razz
Altair
Altair
Level 24

Male
Guild : Guild With No [NAME]
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamonok Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:05 am

Well, obviously every game gets repetitive when you play enough. The thing with Assassin's Creed 1 is that you would know exactly what you would do when you wanted to move forward with the story. Go around gathering information on your target then go kill him (probably some others things I didn't mention but I don't really remember what) and that's was for all 7 targets you got. What I would like to see is some variety of objectives to further the plot of the game.
Kamonok
Kamonok
Level 13

Male
Number of posts : 138
City : Pittsburgh
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down