Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Guys

3 posters

Go down

Hey Guys Empty Hey Guys

Post by AnnaTellya Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:14 pm

Hello Everyone!

As you have all noticed i have not been on for awhile and for that i'm very sorry but it can not be helped, As you all know my mother became quite ill, and then after i got that straightened out. The people that Derv and I rent from suddenly informed us that they have sold the property we live on to some Developers and they are going to turn our quite little farm into a 94 house subdivision. So we have to move, I have spent the last 3 weeks trying frantically to get approved for a home loan and looking desperately for a place that we can afford, not to mention trying to find homes for our animals. Today I finally got the official word that I am approved for a home loan so i guess that is one hurdle im over now i have to find something within my budget. so I am sorry i don't have time to get on here. We have heavy equipment at the back of our farm and they are working their way toward the house so im hoping i have a few more weeks to get in a home.

So as i read your post today I don't want to be a place holder on the officer roster I have always loved this guild and respected it for what it is, as well as the people in it, I miss parting with you guys and trust me i would rather be on here than going though what i am right now, Today is my Birthday and i decided that as a treat to myself I was going to take a few minutes from Packing , sorting out junk, and looking at property on the internet and just check in the gang at Guild Wars,
but i don't want to be dead weight on you all, so if you feel you need my spot on here to make this guild better than please demote me, I do intend on comming back to the game would love to be back now, its just i feel spending my time securing housing is more important right now.

If you decide you need my spot I would only ask one thing I Would really appreciate it if you would at least let Myself and Derv remain in the guild. Well I will stop blabbing for now. And I really do hope to get to play with you all again soon.
AnnaTellya
AnnaTellya
Level 7

Female
Number of posts : 77
City : Knoxville
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys Empty Re: Hey Guys

Post by Amberlyn Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:18 pm

ANNA!!! I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! .. You know Anna things like this .. You cant help and I hope everything gets sorted REAL SOON and you Find SOMETHING AWESOME ... for a home and that you will love it! =)

I Sure Miss playing with you and Best Wishes on ur Birthday!!!!
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:52 pm

*hugggss* Happy Birthday Dear Lady, I miss our dot aggro fests!!

Anna you and Derv will always have a home in AoL. Right now though as you've said, you have bigger fish to fry with finding a home quickly and all the headaches that go with it, which are way more important then GW.

This is going to sound bad and I don't mean it to but I would rather see you as a member for now so that the times you can sneak on until things settle down for you, you're able to do whatever you want, party up, raise hell killing dots, and just hang out helping if you want or not if you don't.... no responsibilities beyond having a good time and staying in touch with us all. Then once you're set back up and things are going smoothly (which they will, it'll just be a pain in the neck until then) and you're in the swing of things .... you go up as an Officer candidate.

You fret, i know you do lol which is why although I don't want to see you step down as an Officer, I also don't want to see you trying to run six-ways to Sunday fulfilling work, finding a home, AND fitting time in for GW as an Officer ..... that's not cool nor fun.
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content