Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extended Leave for a Cagey Bea

2 posters

Go down

Extended Leave for a Cagey Bea Empty Extended Leave for a Cagey Bea

Post by Cagey Bea Thu May 27, 2010 9:36 pm

Greetings all, I've mentioned to some including the big man Akroma hi'self that I am leaving tomorrow morning for New Mexico and summer employment at a camp. This means I will be most likely stuck with an internet connection not more than once every 7-10 days, on bad wireless, and likely no ability to log in to GW.

I've had great fun in the alliance in Nubz and felt welcomed into AoL itself, and hope you will keep me on as at least an unofficial snarker and taunter of Kiera and Draco, to name a few. I have every intention of coming back in mid-to-late August, when ideally I can log in and still see my favorite guild name when I hit "g."

Anyway, I promised Kiera I'd post pics if any of manly activities such as hiking and scaring away the ever-present Black Bears at some point. Take care all, and have a great summer. I'll try to at least lurk on the forum periodically, when I'm not out having too much fun.
Cagey Bea
Cagey Bea
Level 3

Male
Number of posts : 34
Hobbies : Cello, Books, Miscellaneous Geekery
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

Extended Leave for a Cagey Bea Empty Re: Extended Leave for a Cagey Bea

Post by Kiera Fri May 28, 2010 12:48 am

ahh Cagey have fun out there, take lots of pix (and some of the petroglyphs!!) and watch out for them evil bears!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down