Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take Care

+4
Kiera
Elfen Order
Force of the divine
Mighty
8 posters

Go down

Take Care Empty Take Care

Post by Mighty Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:21 am

well I guess it was really just a matter oftime until I ended up here...its so hard for me to say but I don't know how much loonger I can remain in aol...collecting dust

as yawned have noticed I haven't been nearly as active as I usedto be... I've made a habit of "dropping the ball" and evenneglating the guild...I know I have stressed how busy I am...and Iam but I wouldbe lying if Ididn't say my inactivity hasbeen because of my disinterested in thegame.... but one thing still is holds true...and that's my love for the people intheguild andin the alliance. i graduated and now I am in a programthat leads into collegeand Idon't see how guild wars can fit into the mix of things. so Icome toyou to offermy apology because of my many empty promises...

so I cchoose tostep back away from guilds officially as of now...as much as the move pains me- you knowhow I hate to lose things haha....but I like tothink I'veoffered my fair share of things to both aol and the alliance...I startedthe Bugle I started the lottery I ushered in the first couple of tournaments and Istarted the flea market some of these ideas took offothers didn't but the fact is that with enough persistance and enough passion anything can be done soI extend a challenge tothenew up coming generation of players to strive to promote the change they wish to seeas well as try tobring their fellow players in new and creativeways

as I said I love all the people I'vemet haha and haven't met and I have so many people to thank that if I could I wouldstay up on my phone (right now ) and texttil my thumbs break butI need them tomorrowhaha but yes! have adventures cause chaos andI hope I influenced yaw as much as yaw influenced me! and if the there is anything I learned its

Never fight alone...

thankyou
love Mighty

Mighty
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1126
City : VA
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Take Care Empty Re: Take Care

Post by Force of the divine Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:58 am

well mighty best of luck to you and if u got some time in the future we might see u in gw2.

always hf
Force of the divine
Force of the divine
Light

Male
Guild : Illuminati Elite
Number of posts : 1495
City : Delft
Hobbies : Hockey (field), GW, drinking beer
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfen Order Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:05 am

Inspiration text. Razz
I've only newly joined, so never really met you, I don't think, but point remains; I hope you find time in the future. Smile

Regards,

EO

Elfen Order
Level 14

Male
Guild : [AoL]
Number of posts : 149
City : Horsham - England
Hobbies : Photography. You can see some of my pictures at: www.wix.com/cockram/portfolio
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:58 am

MightyM *hugggss* I have no words at the moment after reading this Sad
Edited to add:
I've thought about your post all day Mighty. I am deeply saddened by it because even though we had the occasional tangle since I joined in July 2008 and you were an *old-timer* that had been around since 2007, neither one of us could ever deny the other did their best to keep the Guild's best interests first and foremost.

From the ups and downs, came a better understanding of each other, interesting conversations both in chat and vent, and the fact that two people different but the same in the end could find common ground to unite together when push came to shove. You also provided the most amazing adventures whether trying to run somewhere or peering over an innocent looking cliff ~oh look over ther..... omg thornwolves, run!~

I would be lying if the thought of you leaving doesn't make me wish for those younger days of yours which is selfish I fully acknowledge. But in the end I can wish you nothing but the best, and that you make the most of your summer and the upcoming college year as an overwhelmed freshman. Keep us in mind and heart and stay in touch since the forum is always going to be here as is the Guild you have been such a part of for three plus years, whether it's in GW1 or GW2.

So when your time allows, dont be a stranger because those of us who have had the honour of knowing you and those yet to meet you, are going to want to hear of your adventures, escapades, and if you've finally learned how to drink coffee the proper way.

*salutes, huggss, and whacks with caring always*
- Kiera

Last edited by Kiera on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:36 am

I'll miss you mighty ... Stay in touch ... *Huggs*
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvus Silverfox Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Hey man i never knew you but i can c u really changed some things in AoL.
*Silvus* /bow
Silvus Silverfox
Silvus Silverfox
Level 37

Male
Guild : BOOM
Number of posts : 378
Hobbies : Music piano/guiar/bass/singng playing gw! reading!
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Its sad to see you go mighty. If you ever come back you know where to find us. Hope to see you soon
Altair
Altair
Level 24

Male
Guild : Guild With No [NAME]
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Akroma Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Dont stray too far; GW2 is just around the corner.
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 845
City : CT
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down