Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell.

+17
Force of the divine
Flynx
Captain Morgahn
sky
Kip
Frost
Grimmy Bear
Becca
Sarah Leee
Lilian
Dijabouti Jiggle
ashtin
The Tinny
pendragon
Kiera
Lucci_Slevin
Stevejavson
21 posters

Go down

Farewell.  Empty Farewell.

Post by Stevejavson Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:09 am

It is time for me to take my leave.

Thank you all for the kindness and hospitality (as well as patience during my less admirable moments) that you have given me. My best wishes go out to you all and may the Army of Lightness shine bright in Guild Wars 2.

Goodbye Smile.
Stevejavson
Stevejavson
Level 70

Male
Guild : RAiD
Number of posts : 715
City : Where the grass is green and the girls are moderately attractive
Hobbies : Making people uncomfortable
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Farewell.  Empty Re: Farewell.

Post by Lucci_Slevin Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:24 am

Sad Goodbye. I do not know if we have actually played together in game but I will miss your antics on this board.

Lucci_Slevin
Level 60

Male
Guild : Liars Cheats and Thieves
Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Oh George Sad take care.
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by pendragon Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:42 pm

who is gonna fill in in the crazy idea department? Maybe me.
pendragon
pendragon
Level 50

Male
Number of posts : 520
City : Sevierville, TN
Hobbies : Gaming, gardening
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tinny Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Farewell George Crying or Very sad

The Tinny
Level 5

Male
Guild : The Lords Of Dragon Heart
Number of posts : 56
Hobbies : Baseball, Basketball
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ashtin Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:37 pm

About damn time you left. You not only destroyed my faith in men but my faith in humanity as a whole. You have absolutely no right making those lewd remarks at me and trying to damage my self esteem. Ugh! Just thinking about me infuriates me. You’re disgusting. You know that?

There is nothing wrong with me because I’m a woman, and stop calling it a tromboner! It’s a trombone and no one finds that funny except for you, and no, I will not “blow” on yours either. I hope I never meet someone like you ever again. You are a rude crude slob. I hope from the bottom of my heart that you change your ways. You are a pervert, you don’t deserve redemption. Don’t ever dare come back here.

P.S. Women are not objects for your gawking pleasure.

P.P.S. Just kidding, you're my bffe! Come back, nao!

Last edited by ashtin on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
ashtin
ashtin
Level 39

Female
Number of posts : 399
City : BC, Texas(:
Hobbies : Baaaaand!(flute) And all things musical!(: Rawr
Registration date : 2010-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dijabouti Jiggle Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Where do you think you're going, George!?
Dijabouti Jiggle
Dijabouti Jiggle
Level 34

Female
Guild : The Lords of Dragon Heart [RLR]
Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2010-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilian Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Finally! God damn, I cannot tell you how tired I've been getting of your ass coming on GW every single day and telling me stupid shit like "Krina go make me a sammich." And then when you don't come on GW you tell me over FB. I don't need my mom & friends seeing that. But especially my mom. You chauvinistic pig.
And what's more, capitalizing on female characters with sexist names for your own personal trolling needs. AoL doesn't need a troll like you. Shit, I appreciate that you invited me to RAiD and all, but just because "Bristen" sounded like "Bristle" and my avatar was a girl? We all know it's because you have a thing for pale-as-ice pixels with huge pixelated jugs, sicko.

If you ask me, good riddance. Always pawning chaos gloves off on me and shit, even when I expressly refused, and then using your gifts as an excuse to act like a misogynistic asshole.

TBH I'm surprised you haven't been kicked earlier for all the shit you start in AC. Not to mention your blatant racism. It's probably because you're Asian.

Well I'm not gonna waste any more time on your sorry ass. I hope you find that hot Finnish wife someday, and that all she knows how to cook is fish, and that her vagina smells like fish so that even if she learns to cook other things you'll still always be haunted by fish.

Good-bye forever.
And good riddance.
Sexist.

♥ Krina

PS: Women are not objects for your gawking pleasure.
PPS: WHY YOU LEEEEAAAVEE? :c
Lilian
Lilian
Level 1
Level 1

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ashtin Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:33 am

/:

Last edited by ashtin on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
ashtin
ashtin
Level 39

Female
Number of posts : 399
City : BC, Texas(:
Hobbies : Baaaaand!(flute) And all things musical!(: Rawr
Registration date : 2010-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Leee Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:22 am

Amen!!

Time ur sorry ass goes elsewhere. You aint nothing but a pervert and a fake ass punk, and truthfully. If you are half as dumb as i think you are, you'll hopefully be smart enough to take off on your own and save yourself the embarrassment of explaining the others why we cant stand your guts. Although i would just love to see your attempt to sweet talk yourself out of this mess. Some of us have been watching you, and don't for a second think we don't know what ur sick mind has been up to. We like this alliance too much to see it get wrecked by someone like you. Glad to see someone finally put it out there, my hands have been itching for months..

Sarah Leee
Sarah Leee
Level 9

Female
Number of posts : 94
City : Rochester
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:25 am

Couldn't agree more with the above posts, years I have waited for this moment to come and now it is here I couldn't be anymore relieved with his decision, no more do i have to feel harassed and scared of this poor excuse for a man, with his sexist remarks, racial slurs and as far as trolling goes i haven't seen a troll so huge in my life, and a fail troll at that! AND HES CRAP AT COF, though he seems to think hes super badass with his mini marley, well she sucks k?

I can finally play Guild Wars for what it is and not feel terrified about that ping containing nothing but filth and sexy threats that would occasionaly ring my ears every second of every minute of every day of every week of every month of every year.

From your blood-curdling renditions of Lady GaGa hits to your random AC comments "I'm ovulating" you have rightfully earned yourself a place in the Hall of Fame as the Most Hated Guy in the Alliance.

I think its fair to say you and me could write a Bad Romance, but i will Just Dance, i will be ok..you can stop calling my Telephone, i am a woman..I was Born This Way, i will keep my paws up high and seek comfort in the arms of Alejandro for only he could heal my Achy Breaky Heart.

GOOD RIDDANCE George and may your presence remain unknown in this alliance

kthxbai

Becca
Becca
Level 34

Female
Number of posts : 347
City : Scotland
Registration date : 2010-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dijabouti Jiggle Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:31 am

About f'n time that you moved on elsewhere! The women of this alliance don't deserve your blatant sexism. I agree with the posts above. Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say!

We're not trash, George, and we're not less than human because we don't have a penis. YOU'RE the trash! Misogynistic and sexist trash! Never come back!!! Go on, run away because you can't take the heat of our WRATH!

Get back on your bipolar meds and ask your LOTRO support group for help because you definitely need it. And tell your sister she's a WHORE. She's just as misogynistic as you are but with a vagina!

P.S. Women are not objects for your gawking pleasure!
P.P.S. Take your ovulating e-peen with you!
Dijabouti Jiggle
Dijabouti Jiggle
Level 34

Female
Guild : The Lords of Dragon Heart [RLR]
Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2010-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:06 am

not bad, up to 146 views Smile
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmy Bear Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Lol!
Grimmy Bear
Grimmy Bear
Level 9

Male
Guild : Old Grim,George,Misa AoL chat&douche bag enforcer
Number of posts : 91
City : Plot a way to get you kicked so won't be in the roster
Hobbies : *giggle*
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:19 pm

What the...?!?!
Frost
Frost
Level 9

Female
Number of posts : 93
City : B-Town
Hobbies : movies, music, writing, reading, gaming, cars, CFL/NFL, HOCKEY, a lot of fun stuff!
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:26 pm

awesome, 191 views since this morning!! Congrats George on having one of the most popular posts for reading atm *cheers*

lol wish though there was some way, when you set your forum account to invisible so people don't see your name showing as on-line, the time-stamp doesn't update, that's kind of ruining it though Sad
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevejavson Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Haha thanks Kiera. I'm actually just checking in for the lottery. I'd like to have forum access until the 27th if you don't mind Smile.
Stevejavson
Stevejavson
Level 70

Male
Number of posts : 715
City : Where the grass is green and the girls are moderately attractive
Hobbies : Making people uncomfortable
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:06 pm

access never goes away unless one is horrible bad which you're not Very Happy or specifically requested by GL or banned or ummm yeah those are about it... so you're fine
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Y'know what, George? I've had about enough of you telling me to invert my genitalia (in much more obscene, vulgar terminology), anyway! The only reason you even recruited me was that you thought I was a chick. Then I actually walked my character up to yours to show you she's bald as an attempt to deter you from recruiting me. But what did you do? You made some snide, sexist comment about chemotherapy treatment for cancer and recruited me anyway...what a pervert. Oh, and then when you were giving me a tour of the guild hall, you said we should go to the Grotto and I should pretend to be Natalie Portman while we cybz. I guess hearing my obviously masculine voice on Vent made you lust for my character even more.

You're a disgusting pig if I ever met one. I really hope someone will come along in your life to treat you the way you treated me all those months in RAiD so you'll know exactly how it feels. Ugh...except, knowing you, that would be something you'd actually enjoy. Sick freak. It's guys like you who give men in general a bad name, you pathetic excuse of a human being!

Why the heck aren't you banned from the forums yet, anyway? I'm amazed enough that Canada still allows you to have citizenship in their country. You disgrace. I'm ashamed to even be acquainted with you.

Go get hit by a blimp and die.

If you ever come back, it'll be all too soon.

Good riddance, George.

Love,
Kip

P.S. Men with female avatars are not objects for your gawking pleasure.

P.P.S. I miss you already! D=
Kip
Kip
Level 0

Number of posts : 2
City : Moore, OK
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sky Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:24 pm

GEORGE you punk ass bitch. I'm so glad I wasn't recruited by your fag ass. All you do all day is sing GAGA. (and Katy perry). You even THINK you could be Mama monster. FAG.

The only key note you've ever hit is your CAPS LOCK. In fact I hope it breaks! So maybe you'll look less like the (fail) troll you try to be! Sadly Guild wars HAS given you recognition for trolling by reminding the public that reporting bitches like you is a great idea! And indeed it is! Because who wants to listen to your moaning and whining, sexist remarks, racist remarks and failway trolling!

Perhaps you should consider returning to your lotro support group! You'll need them to pick up the pieces to your sad story. While I'm at it,
I also formally quit. Go cry on Sumo Gaki's shoulder about the life and times of your miserable sorry ass life, and while we are speaking about how sorry and sad your life is-- How about this; stop flirting with every other female pixel you see whore! I assure you the female kind is easier to spot in live-action outdoor excursions than on some lame-ass game! Assuming that your common usage of sexist and crude remarks can be ignored by a woman who will probably resemble a gorilla more than anything, get laid. TO someone other than your hooker sister.
Yah she’s pretty much a whore. And probably
has every STD under the sun in addition to A cups. Now that this is said and done. Good bye you punk ass bitch.

I won’t miss the tune of your soul- because there wasn’t much of one.

P.s. w o
men. Are n o t objects for your gawking pleasure.
sky
sky
Level 16

Female
Number of posts : 164
City : Troll Cave (RAiD Hall)
Hobbies : trolololololo
Registration date : 2010-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Morgahn Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:25 am

Thank God... You are a failure as both a person and a player. For your information, Glimmer of Fail is not an acceptable elite ok? I mean after losing Thunderhead Keep for us three times, you would think you would get the picture, but apparently not. You pop cons like candy when there are starving children in Africa, but it's not like you would care since you're so freaking racist. The best 72 hours of my life were when ANet finally banned you for your ignorant remarks. I certainly don't regret reporting you now, but I wish those idiots would have given you the perma ban you deserve. A person who degrades both women and other cultures has no place in a community like AoL and GW. And it really is no wonder that you like Lady Gaga so much... she's a talentless whore not unlike yourself. I know I won't miss your "singing" on vent.

Do us all a favor and don't come back for Guild Wars 2.
Captain Morgahn
Captain Morgahn
Level 13

Guild : iE
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:51 am

G, that’s what I call you. Someone like you isn’t worthy of a full name.

You think you’re hot stuff, but in reality, you’re just a steaming cesspool of chauvinistic pride. I am not an object, no matter how many times you say I that am, and I am not giving you my FB, no matter how many times you ask. Did you really think I would want to be friends with someone like you? Do you really think you’re the kind of person I want my family and friends to see?

I wish I could tell everyone the kinds of cruel and worthless things that you said, but I can’t bring myself to repeat these obscenely offensive lines. You’re disgusting. Don’t ever think about coming back to this alliance. The women here don’t need your blatant misogyny.

!!!!!!!!!

P.S Women are not objects for your gawking pleasure.

Frost
Frost
Level 9

Female
Hobbies : movies, music, writing, reading, gaming, cars, CFL/NFL, HOCKEY, a lot of fun stuff!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flynx Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:14 am

Cya Steve. You will be missed. Crying or Very sad
Flynx
Flynx
Level 32

Male
Number of posts : 322
City : Connecticut...close enuff
Hobbies : GW...and then other less significant games
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Force of the divine Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:23 pm

hahahahaha oh this post makes me laugh so much. Georgiepoo i dont know how the hunky tree people will live with u leaving them. you silly rascict bastard. i secretly sucpect u to have ginger hair and that u have no soul.

Cya georgo maybe till sometimes.
Force of the divine
Force of the divine
Light

Male
Guild : Illuminati Elite
Number of posts : 1495
City : Delft
Hobbies : Hockey (field), GW, drinking beer
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:46 pm

LOL

Force come back to us D=
Becca
Becca
Level 34

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MisaMisa Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:10 pm

you sir are the reason i left aol :O

PS: uh what everyone else said :3
MisaMisa
MisaMisa
Level 21

Female
Number of posts : 211
Hobbies : Game Design
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:56 pm

Haha MISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Becca
Becca
Level 34

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Darian Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Good luck George, have fun with LotRO and see you around for GW2.

ps: I'll sell you Len's FB and MS for the right price Wink
Darian
Darian
Level 50

Male
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:40 pm

hahaha shut up Darian! FYI he's already got me on fb! tongue
Frost
Frost
Level 9

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dam Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:59 am

Len has a FB?!?!
Dam
Dam
Level 60

Male
Number of posts : 646
City : Albuequerque, NM
Hobbies : Guild wars, Comedy, Books, art.
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:33 am

you too Dam. Shut up! rabbit
Frost
Frost
Level 9

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by donnilee Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:55 pm

I didn't find this funny at all. To each his own.
donnilee
donnilee
Level 80

Female
Number of posts : 814
City : Waterbury, CT
Hobbies : Writing fanfiction for XF, Gaming
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmy Bear Tue May 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Yea! I feel uncomfortable when George is around he talks about peepees all the effin time..As a man i don't want to hear that crap.

Shocked Ooo Len has a facebook!Adddd---Joking lol
Grimmy Bear
Grimmy Bear
Level 9

Male
Guild : Old Grim,George,Misa AoL chat&douche bag enforcer
Number of posts : 91
City : Plot a way to get you kicked so won't be in the roster
Hobbies : *giggle*
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down