Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next forum activity

2 posters

Go down

Next forum activity Empty Next forum activity

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:23 pm

Hey guys,

I'm sure you're aware as some of us sometimes farm BL keys... and witht he introduction of Tormented skin to GW2, Andrea had this idea of getting a tormented skin and put it up for grabs on the forums once she got enough scraps to buy a BL claim ticket.

Well, as it turns out, I was the lucky one last week and got a full BL claim ticket from one of my BL chest. So I thought I'd be the one putting up the skin as a prize since I do not really care for them... I could keep one and put it up for sale on TP but I'd rather follow up and Andrea's idea and make the guild more awesome than it is now.

The reason I'm posting this today is because I've seen some people mentioning about a possible Lotto in the near future. How would you like to approach this, then? Make a Lotto with the tormented skin as first prize, cash as second prize and grubbles for third prize? Or should we make it 2 completely separate events?

Also, regarding the skin, should we pick one and put it up or wait until the end of the event for the winner to chose which skin he/she would like? I think second option is best but I'm afraid tormented skins will go up in price and require more than 1 BL claim ticket in the future... So we have to hurry Smile
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

Next forum activity Empty Re: Next forum activity

Post by B E E Z Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:42 am

You're such a generous darlingggg <3

Lotto sounds good to me. I like the idea of a lotto because not everyone can be on at specific times for activities and stuff that require physical presence, though that might be fun to do too. I feel like we used to do hide and seek and stuff like that for prizes, but those are just for whoever's lucky enough to be on at the time.

For something like a lotto we can allow a few days so that people aren't constrained by which times they can be on.
B E E Z
B E E Z
Light

Female
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 1261
City : Charleston
Hobbies : stoofz
Registration date : 2013-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:15 am

OK well... I guess I'll put it up for auction at like 1g per number then I'll draw the winner.
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content