Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

set tournament date

2 posters

Go down

set tournament date Empty set tournament date

Post by Akroma Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:56 pm

i found that most ppl would be able to do a tourny or two on a saturday. not an easy day for me to get online, but..i'll manage. anyways its for the 18th. any and all help that we had talked about prior would be great. i would hope that each person would donate the same; NOT MORE. Very Happy up to 10k worth of prize or 10k itself would be ok. i dont believe we'll need the whole thing, so the left over will be evenly divided back up and given back to you in the same timely fashion. If you dont know, i'm usually on sundays, tues and thurs - thats the best time to catch me.

what do you guys think of TMA btw? met any of them? had the chance to party with them? I'm still on the look out for another guild. so please keep your eyes peeled in your spare time. Smile
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 845
City : CT
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Back to top Go down

set tournament date Empty Re: set tournament date

Post by R O F L Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:06 am

Hmms the 18th? Put me down as a possible. I can't make any guarantees. I'm supposed to be helping my friend with a community service project so he can get his Eagle Scout. So I'll try my best. I'm also going to be leaving the following Monday at around 4:30 and will be back home on Friday around 1:00 (EST). Just a heads up ^_^

As far as TMA is concerned, well I forgot a new guild joined. I saw, but I haven't heard much. Hopefully they'll start talking up more and they'll fit in with us well.
R O F L
R O F L
Level 17

Male
Number of posts : 178
City : NY (not to be confused with NYC)
Hobbies : GW, xbox 360, wii, track, hanging with friends, and anything that will help me avoid homework
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down