Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Critical Interrupter A/R // Seeping Wound Pressure // Healer

+2
Spice N Dice
Jidahlo Stormarrow
6 posters

Go down

Critical Interrupter A/R // Seeping Wound Pressure // Healer Empty Critical Interrupter A/R // Seeping Wound Pressure // Healer

Post by Jidahlo Stormarrow Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:19 am

Hey, this is an assassin/ranger build based on interrupting, while keeping enchantments off key targets, can be used for pvp and pve... heres what i have so far

Critical Interrupter A/R ~ PVP/PVE
PVE:
Critical Strikes 12+1+2
Marksmanship 12

Critical Defenses
Critical Agility
Disrupting Accuracy
Way of the Master
Critical Eye
Antidote Signet
Prepared Shot
Ebon Vanguard Sniper Support OR Called Shot

Sundering Recurve Bow of Fortitude

PVP:
Critical Strikes 12+1+1
Marksmanship 12

Critical Defenses
Way of the Master
Critical Eye
Dark Apostasy (Elite)((Hex Spell))
Antidote Signet
Disrupting Accuracy
Called Shot
Assassin's Remedy

Use: Apply +Crit enchants and disrupting accuracy and fire away, use Concussion Shot for Casters and Called Shot all around, use Sniper Support in pve for a big damage boost and Dark Apostasy for enchantment removal
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Seeping Wound Pressure A/R ~ PVP
This is a little build i made a couple weeks ago for my assassin for FA, but it works well in AB, JQ, and RA too

Critical Strikes 12+1
Dagger Mastery 11+1+1
rest in Wilderness Survival

Seeping Wound (Elite)((Hex spell))
Jagged Strike
Wild Strike
Critical Strike
Troll Unguent
Apply Poison
Critical Defenses
Dash

Use: Just before a fight, Apply Poison, and Troll unguent if you want, then use Seeping Wound and charge in, use critical defenses and attack, spamming 2,3,4, Critical Strike should be able to keep up Critical Defenses indefinitely.
Use dash for runners or for running jade etc.
Vampiric Daggers of Fortitude, I personally use Shiro's Blades, cause they are haxsauce, or Poisonous Daggers of Fortitude
NOTE: This build can easily solo all bases in AB/JQ, and can take out a turtle alone in FA
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Dark Healer A/Mo ~ PVP
Healing Prayers 12
Shadow Arts 12+1+2

Glimmer of Light (Elite)
Healing Breeze
Remove Hex
Shadow Refuge
Smoke Powder Defense OR Heart of Shadow OR Death's Retreat OR Death's Charge
Dash
Shroud of Distress
Caltrops

Use: spam Glimmer of Light, use Healing Breeze and Remove Hex when needed, use skills 4-8 to protect ureself and run amber in FA... as sins have +4 energy regen just like casters, they can effectively run a healing build, leaving the otherside confused on why our guys arent dieing .

I'd suggest a sword/shield Combo, +60 HP, +5 energy

lol!

Well, thats just a couple.... I'll post more when I want 2 Smile santa

Last edited by Jidahlo Stormarrow on Sun May 10, 2009 2:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jidahlo Stormarrow
Jidahlo Stormarrow
Level 35

Female
Guild : RAiD
Number of posts : 354
City : Chi-town
Hobbies : Soccer, School, GW, clubs, Cooking
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Critical Interrupter A/R // Seeping Wound Pressure // Healer Empty Re: Critical Interrupter A/R // Seeping Wound Pressure // Healer

Post by Spice N Dice Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:42 pm

Interesting assortment, I'll make afew comments though if you don't mind =).

Your first build is epic, love the A/R but I don't agree with concussion shot. It's a good skill for interupts but its energy cost of 25 is way too high for a bow wielding sin and would slow down the build, especially in pvp as casters have a tendency to dodge. Other wise that build is amazing.

As for your second build seems fun ^_^, may try it if I get to capping/toming the elite on my sin.

Love your sin healer but I'm biased towards dervs and I think they'd make better non monk healers xD Still a great build.

Can't wait to see more of your work, be sure to post soon =)

EDIT: Forgot to say something I thought of too (stinkin' goldfish memory), I think maybe heart of shadow would be better than deaths charge for your healer, less recharge and doesn't pit you with a turtle humper. Cheers ;D
Spice N Dice
Spice N Dice
Level 39

Male
Guild : [RAiD]
Number of posts : 395
City : Madaxersville
Hobbies : Finding every possible way to bug you
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Critical Interrupter A/R // Seeping Wound Pressure // Healer Empty Re: Critical Interrupter A/R // Seeping Wound Pressure // Healer

Post by Haru Fri May 08, 2009 1:14 pm

Last edited by Haru on Sat May 09, 2009 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Haru
Haru
Level 80

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 856
City : St. Paul
Hobbies : Tennis, Music, Anime, Games (duh)
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jidahlo Stormarrow Fri May 08, 2009 6:17 pm

Last edited by Jidahlo Stormarrow on Sat May 09, 2009 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Jidahlo Stormarrow
Jidahlo Stormarrow
Level 35

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Sat May 09, 2009 12:55 am

There my post is gone are u happy now. Nothing but constructive criticism, I told you what the hell was wrong with it. like you are still bitching at tyris because he constantly says whats wrong with you builds?
Haru
Haru
Level 80

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyris Sat May 09, 2009 2:15 am

Haru wrote:There my post is gone are u happy now. Nothing but constructive criticism, I told you what the hell was wrong with it. like you are still bitching at tyris because he constantly says whats wrong with you builds?

Why remove it? Your analysis was completely correct ... Seeping wound is horrible because it doesnt ignore armour and Assassin healers suck...
Tyris
Tyris
Level 11

Male
Guild : -
Number of posts : 115
City : UK
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Jidahlo Stormarrow Sat May 09, 2009 2:17 am

hmmm... I didnt realize i was bitching at tyris and i apologize for it, but criticizing constructively is one thing, being rude another, I put my builds out here for viewing pleasure, and you can enjoy them, or not, if you dont, tell me whats wrong in a way that is mature, or just leave them alone please.
All im saying, no need to be immature about it
Jidahlo Stormarrow
Jidahlo Stormarrow
Level 35

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Sat May 09, 2009 8:43 pm

ok well anyways i wanted to add something. love the idea of an A/R. here's what i would run though

Critical Interrupter A/R // Seeping Wound Pressure // Healer Untitl10

Equipment: Longbow, 15^50, 20/20, +30
Head: Radiant, Superior Critical Strikes (with the +1 Crit Strikes on the head gives you +4 Crit Strikes)
Chest: Survivor, Superior Vigor
Arms: Radiant, Attunement
Legs: Radiant, Attunement
Feet: Radiant, Attunement

Not sure if this much energy is needed. Perhaps more health. Just playing around with the idea.

I like Prepared Shot because of the extra damage and energy gain you get from being under the preparation Disrupting Accuracy. This in turn allows more spammage of Called Shot, which is unblockable. For the empty slot I would put Critical Agility for IAS and armor. Critical Defense for more survivability, Critical Eye and Way of the Master for increased critical hit. Rez Sig for obvious reasons but can be switched out for something else.
Judge
Judge
Level 33

Male
Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Sat May 09, 2009 10:18 pm

scratch Stop blowing holes in my *cough* Laurana's builds!
Haru
Haru
Level 80

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyris Sat May 09, 2009 11:00 pm

You don't need attunements or radiants, with crit strikes u will have tons of energy. Also Superior Critical Strikes rune is definately very bad, go with a minor rune. Seen lots of these in the past on PvX... crit bows in general are not that bad but they are generally inferior to Scythes and Daggers imo. I would Drop Critical Eye since you dont really need it and bring the manly D-Shot and maybe savage shot, cuz its good to have fast interrupts that you have more control over. Sloth Hunters Shot is good on crit bows also because the conditional damage depends on you getting a critical.

In general your build is not bad, but you lack basic understanding of critical hit mechanics.

READ THIS:- http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Critical_hit

and THIS:- http://pvx.wikia.com/wiki/User:The_Gates_Assassin/Critical_Hits
Tyris
Tyris
Level 11

Male
Guild : -
Number of posts : 115
City : UK
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Sun May 10, 2009 1:25 am

Well it works nicely on my sin, since i dont have the room for any more armour sets without enough zcoins, who is mainly a perma. But these builds are mainly for interrupting and attacking fast to make the interrupt chance even better, it's not the same as what you can do with a scythe or dagger. I'll read up on those crit strike articles meanwhile...i still dont get the system... scratch

EDIT: so, its something like taking the product of each of the chance you will NOT hit multiplied by the quantity of the chances you will hit? I see...
Haru
Haru
Level 80

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jidahlo Stormarrow Sun May 10, 2009 2:56 pm

its cool, judge your right, thats almost exactly the build i actually have, just didnt update it on the forums
Jidahlo Stormarrow
Jidahlo Stormarrow
Level 35

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Sun May 10, 2009 3:42 pm

yea i guess energy runes are pretty useless i suppose...quickly threw them on, perhaps more health runes. i also agree with haru...this build is mainly for interrupting and fast attacks. maybe a interrupt with more control would be good or even sloth hunter's. oh and one more thine...all i can say is while you are probably good at a sin, you lack basic understanding of just how much a person knows about the "mechanics." i guess a 67% to crit and and a 55% chance isn't much different. just for future reference, don't assume anything.
Judge
Judge
Level 33

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jidahlo Stormarrow Sun May 10, 2009 5:51 pm

are u talking 2 me or 2 haru?
Jidahlo Stormarrow
Jidahlo Stormarrow
Level 35

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Sun May 10, 2009 6:03 pm

tyris
Judge
Judge
Level 33

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Mon May 11, 2009 12:27 pm

Everybody talks bad about sin barrage but it owns Snowmen HM dungeon.=]
Moon
Moon
Level 8

Male
Guild : [iE]
Number of posts : 81
City : Schiedam, Netherlands
Hobbies : movies, books, classic rock
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mon May 11, 2009 8:27 pm

And it's used by the pros...AKA Wolf.
Haru
Haru
Level 80

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down