Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenge of the Monkeys: Alphas Tail

+2
Spice N Dice
The Mystic Alpha
6 posters

Go down

Revenge of the Monkeys: Alphas Tail Empty Revenge of the Monkeys: Alphas Tail

Post by The Mystic Alpha Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Chapter 1: How it all Began

The memories of a time long gone…

The voice of the monks are still in my ear. It is as if I have a nightmare, from which I will shortly awaken. Yet his lifeless bloody corpse is a stark reminder that he is no longer with me, in this world, in this life. It feels like just yesterday when we were sitting in the merchants shop. He told me I was funny, and he used to laugh a lot. Our backgrounds did not matter I from Elona and he from Tyria, as we connected at different levels. He told me about his life; he loved collecting bounty on various monsters for the norn. He was an interesting boy, and I still remember his reaction when I told him we would be travelling to the lands of the asura on the quest for knowledge. The look of joy and disbelief…he couldn’t believe it; he asked “are you serious?” I told him “yes.” I remember we started off in the docks of Lions Arch eating bananas, most of our time spent was in the merchants isle, and I was a frequent customer, always sitting at the coffee shop after making some gold, reading books(which I usually threw at Haru) and having a bottomless keg of hunters ale. I still remember the first River skale I killed as a young dervish; I had been anticipating the moment ever since I started wielding a scythe. Fighting along side him was magical and special, Calculating the blow down to quick slaying. The moment was so beautiful, every time I thought of the experience I wanted a banana, I didn’t know why; it jus fuelled my adrenalin. I thought the universe would be like a grain of sand compared to how much I cared for him. He was often sad and one day I asked him, “What’s the matter monkey?” He looked at me and said, “I sense something a stir.” We noticed how the sky was changing it looked as if there was a rip in the sky opening this world onto another plane of existence. I still hear him calling "Alpha, Alpha. . ."; I told him to stay away but he was stubborn, I thought to myself “typical monkey,” I heard a voice so sinister and cold, every hair on my body felt like it was standing on end, and with every word spoken it felt like my skin was freezing more and more. “give your allegiance to me and your life will be spared” I watched the cold unwanted presence of Grenth consume his soul and use his body to become a devilish puppet. At that moment I knew that I would take revenge for the death of Laydee harnessing every skill I possessed to make sure that I would take every measure to kill a God. He was born with a gift to view the future, he knew it was coming, he told me. . .but I didn’t listen; I realise now that he wanted me to help; he wouldn’t have told me if he didn’t want me to help; he told me, “You know me.” And I know I do, but how can I function with a broken heart; he changed my ideas and thoughts when I spoke. He’s dead and now he’ll never know. And all that I have left is my broken heart… and memories.

“Alpha Alpha! Wake up you lazy monkey! get to serving those people!” the sounds of Spice’s voice so distinct I thought to myself “just another dream” “The Alliance is not going to serve themselves get to the bar now, Kiera needs her coffee and Spald needs his ale!” I crawled out of bed and looked out into the Maguma jungle admiring the trees and birds. The forest that surrounds the guild hall is the ideal location for concealing the powers of people with special abilities. Yet I think to myself is what I have enough to take down a God?

This is only the beginning. . .

Last edited by The Mystic Alpha on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Mystic Alpha
The Mystic Alpha
Level 2

Female
Number of posts : 27
City : JHB
Hobbies : uhm, swimmin, clubbin, gw
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Revenge of the Monkeys: Alphas Tail Empty Re: Revenge of the Monkeys: Alphas Tail

Post by Spice N Dice Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:39 pm

Omg Alpha if I'd known you had this I woulda made you write ages ago. The story is awesome and your style of writing sets in the perfect mood.

I want more!!!!
*Bangs bananas on the table*
Spice N Dice
Spice N Dice
Level 39

Male
Guild : [RAiD]
Number of posts : 395
City : Madaxersville
Hobbies : Finding every possible way to bug you
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Revenge of the Monkeys: Alphas Tail Empty Re: Revenge of the Monkeys: Alphas Tail

Post by Lady_Lala Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:36 pm

Wonderful beginning Alpha! Smile can't wait to see what happens next Razz
Lady_Lala
Lady_Lala
Level 24

Female
Guild : Beyond Other Ordinary Mortals [BOOM]
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Peregrin Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:12 pm

*sniff sniff*

Alpha that was a beautiful piece of writing ... I can't wait for your next piece Smile
The White Peregrin
The White Peregrin
Level 22

Male
Number of posts : 222
City : Warrington
Hobbies : Far too many to list
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:20 pm

Awww, now Alphas has another book to toss at my head written by her. geek
Haru
Haru
Level 80

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 856
City : St. Paul
Hobbies : Tennis, Music, Anime, Games (duh)
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Force of the divine Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:39 pm

well u better get to the next story as i been told kiera gets grumpy without coffee bom gr8 story keep it up.
Force of the divine
Force of the divine
Light

Male
Guild : Illuminati Elite
Number of posts : 1495
City : Delft
Hobbies : Hockey (field), GW, drinking beer
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down