Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Guys

+2
Haru
Nix Shadowstalker
6 posters

Go down

Hi Guys Empty Hi Guys

Post by Nix Shadowstalker Mon May 04, 2009 8:52 am

Hi this is Nix Shadowstalker.(well, that's my username!) My real name is Joshua, but in the game players usually call me Nix.

I am from the guild RAiD and I am already been there for some months. I really got no idea about the "introduce yourself part" so I am doing it now. I am person that is really up to nothing in life but the people around keeps on looking up to me so I became a "I care a lot person", so I started to take all recognition I can get in school and still trying to more and more. Hmmm, I don't always talk about myself because I am a shy type of person and I always prefer to be alone.

My main characters are: my necro(Nix of course), my ranger(Artemis Summerdream), my mesmer (Titania Summerdream) and that's it! Very Happy

I started playing gw from the start that it was released but I did not played it for years because I thought the game was only about pre-searing(my first expansion was proph.) and when I started playing it again, that's when I created my main chars and got the idea of post-searing and so-on-and-so-forth.

RAiD was the second guild that I had. I had no idea of a guild is until My Cookies(or Kim) asked me to join their guild which was the first guild that I entered.(I even forgot the name of the guild that I first join...) After that, officers left the guild after some weeks, I think it was Kim, Pro, Spice, Jow, Sam, but I know that there were more I think. After some days I left the first guild and ask one of the officers who left and there! I was now in RAiD.

Well, I hope I shared something with you guys and I hope that I will all got to know you all soon and If you need something, I'll be there to help you. Smile
Nix Shadowstalker
Nix Shadowstalker
Level 2

Male
Guild : RAiD
Number of posts : 21
City : Below You
Hobbies : Playing of course. Hmmm, other things I enjoy is web surfing, reading, studying, and singing. I got no sports, so I am actually ALWAYS bored...
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys Empty Re: Hi Guys

Post by Haru Mon May 04, 2009 9:52 am

Heh, always good to know more, have fun Smile
Haru
Haru
Level 80

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 856
City : St. Paul
Hobbies : Tennis, Music, Anime, Games (duh)
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Force of the divine Mon May 04, 2009 10:37 am

welcome on the forum.
Force of the divine
Force of the divine
Light

Male
Guild : Illuminati Elite
Number of posts : 1495
City : Delft
Hobbies : Hockey (field), GW, drinking beer
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Mon May 04, 2009 10:56 am

Nix!! OMG I am soooo relieved to learn I wasn't the only person who thought Pre-Searing was it in Prophecies! LOL Welcome Aboard the Forums Boat (keep your hands inside at all times as the Bog Scales haven't been fed in ages) and look forward to see you more in-game!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Peregrin Mon May 04, 2009 12:05 pm

Good to see you on the forums Nix Smile
The White Peregrin
The White Peregrin
Level 22

Male
Number of posts : 222
City : Warrington
Hobbies : Far too many to list
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by passifis Mon May 04, 2009 12:43 pm

Ditto Kiera and Nix. For the longest time, I thought that Pre-Searing was it and was a little disappointed. Anyway, welcome to the forums. I thought I recognized the character name from before RAiD, just couldn't figure out why.
passifis
passifis
Level 33

Male
Number of posts : 334
City : Weir
Hobbies : Guild Wars, Computer Programming, Gaming, Music
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content