Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AoL in GvG

2 posters

Go down

AoL in GvG Empty AoL in GvG

Post by Vogo Agogo Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:01 am

Ive posted a place where ppl who express interest in doing gvg can put their name down, anyone who wants to can go to the round table and have a say about it.

I will say with all openess that the pvp part of the game is not something ive explored and as the guild leader that is something that is a weak point with me.

What I have tried to do to make up for that is put a mix of officers that have many different skills in all areas and let the officers take the guild where they want to go with it - that is my idea for AoL - all officers are guild leaders.

Ya my name is at the top of the roster and ppl have gotten used to that, but know that if you want to do something with AoL I will be suporting you all the way.

Vogo Agogo
Level 17

Male
Number of posts : 179
City : London Canada
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

AoL in GvG Empty Re: AoL in GvG

Post by neoteo Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:33 am

my word on gvg to all officers is

dont be afraid to ruin our rank , the rank gets refreshed from time to time , i personaly dont give a shit if we have rank 7896 , who cares ... we need to practice a lot before we can win anything ... so .. if we have to lose 100 times , so be it.

even hench heros if you feel like it

its better to do it and lose , then never do it

thats my opinion anyway.
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20