Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Note to Akroma

4 posters

Go down

Open Note to Akroma Empty Open Note to Akroma

Post by Kiera Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:16 am

Akroma.... I am hoping you've simply had a hasty moment and I would like to request Mighty is brought back. (course I'm at work so if he has already been, please disregard this message)

You have a post stating AoL first and foremost but your action of kicking Mighty was a demoralizing blow as we had just lost Lei and Aero with their departures to join Judge's Guild.

Of course we will move forward, AoL always does.... but as you did not even give Mighty a warning OR talk to him prior to from the best of my knowledge since gossip is running rampant so who knows what actually happened. As I understand it, he had the dubious pleasure of logging in and seeing he was removed. I'm the first one to say if you kick me, I understand it would be in the best interest of the Guild because of a situation I *points to self* was not working towards correcting. However in Mighty's case, I am drawing a complete blank over what he was NOT trying to fix, if anything he is always trying to solve the worlds problems.

Mighty has flaws like we all do, but also so many good qualities, one of which he does speak his mind, often, well ok continually, but his views are open and honest without ulterior motives, and even though he and I more often then not disagree on things ... credit to him for holding his views and not backing down but rather giving perspective from the opposite side so then a middle-ground can be worked towards.

So again I ask please that he be brought back.

~Kiera
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Open Note to Akroma Empty Re: Open Note to Akroma

Post by neoteo Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:48 pm

first is judge now is mighty ...

what is going on , 2 officers leaving

my question is : are you sure this is the best for the guild ?

we speak about drama as a bad thing , but drama comes from human relations. we cant avoid being this game a mmo. you have to be unemotional to be a leader in this size of comunity, im not saying i can do it , and am not saying it even possible.

there is one thing you need to do in this situations , you tell thr truth to your other officers , or your seat could be at great risks.

i know the first thing that pops up when we thing about this , is massive guild leaves , or massive guild kicks , you know what , a guild becomes empty becose everyone move away from it. cose in the end , a guild is something you buy from a npc , but the people you get from something much harder. that is trust , sharing , team work , brotherhood , love ...

Army of lightness was born to be always growing , we only kick people to add more when there is no room. we dont lose people ... people is the hardest thing to get.

i wish we could be 100 officers

the 10 officers cap sucs ... i think we should keep growing in officers , member is a short stage of being in a guild.

you just need enoph trust to the point you know that person will not kick everyone from the guild , and that for me is ridiculus easy , cose when someone joins a guild , it as in mind that is something he will love to be part of , he as a dream of having a huge team.. to kick ass in HM dungeons and GVG ... to make friends and ofcorse to become officer.

if you ask me i would like to keep this guild a friendship oriented guild.

i hope we dont have to take drastic moves
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Akroma Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:40 pm

Open Note to Akroma Convo110
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 845
City : CT
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:58 pm

ty Akroma for posting.
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint(sc) Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:01 pm

Yea...I saw Mighty coming....Or...Going...as this case may be. He and I talked at length about a few different things, and while he never expressed to me that he was planning on leaving, it was pretty clear that his days here were numbered. He was unhappy with the way things were happening, and even after I tried to explain things to him, all we could agree on was to disagree. >_>
Mint(sc)
Mint(sc)
Level 60

Male
Number of posts : 629
City : Plantersville, TX
Hobbies : Most anything to do with Dinosaurs. :)
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Akroma Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Open Note to Akroma Aero10

Open Note to Akroma Thieve10

I knew Aero was on the way out. I know Mighty was unhappy, he has been for quite some time. There is another topic I wish to address. People are being invited into "other alliances" guild halls and trying to be convinced to leave. I dont think it is right, I dont think it is far to have our members lied to and they should know the truth. I'm glad most do. Anybody who wants to follow a crew of thieves and liars is only doing us a favor by leaving.
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 845
City : CT
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down