Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away from the game

3 posters

Go down

Away from the game Empty Away from the game

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:55 am

Hi all,
I'm pretty sure some of you have noticed I have not been online for quite some time now. Lots of things are happening IRL now and I thought I'd manage to be online as often as before and take care of those things at the same time... Turns out it's filling up most of my spare time now and I don't seem to be able to show up as I used to... Man I have not even had time to get GWEN.... Yeah because around here it doesn't mean you just walk in a game shop and buy one... You actually have to go to ALL of them and you're lucky if you find one and if not you've got to order it and blahblah... Anyway...
But don't be scared, I have not been struck by lightning or anything, it's just that I'm soon going to join Qordis in the Cool Dads' Club and taking care of a pregnant lady is quite time consuming (I'm not complaining here...)
All this to say that maybe someone else could be using my spot as a guild officer better than me at the moment... So you guys feel free if you need it.. Smile
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

Away from the game Empty Re: Away from the game

Post by Vogo Agogo Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:24 pm

Thanks for giving us the heads up on whats going on with you, and the best wishes from all of us at AoL go out you and your future little one cheers

Maybe there will be a bit of time in the future when you can log on and say hi to us and check out whats going on, till then take care!

Vogo Agogo
Level 17

Male
Number of posts : 179
City : London Canada
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Qordis Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:40 pm

Welcome to the happy daddy's club Very Happy

It's life changing and awsome...it does take a hit on the GW times... but its well worth it

Qordis
Level 8

Male
Number of posts : 80
City : NY, USA
Hobbies : GW!
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down