Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FYI Quik Deth

2 posters

Go down

FYI Quik Deth Empty FYI Quik Deth

Post by Qordis Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:34 pm

just so the officers know quik deth was trying to sell his account in guild chat today while i was on. He didn't engage in discussion when asked what he was planning but...well if your selling your account.... just a heads up.

Qordis
Level 8

Male
Number of posts : 80
City : NY, USA
Hobbies : GW!
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Back to top Go down

FYI Quik Deth Empty Re: FYI Quik Deth

Post by Vogo Agogo Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:23 pm

That account is owned by a guy named Kevin who was a officer is the first guild I was in "The Darksteel Legion" back in 05. Jump some time ahead and I called on Kevin to be a officer of AoL, which he was for a time, before he stopped playing GW to play another online game and he let his kids take over playing on that account. Both kids are kinda young ...well one young and one a bit older to my understanding, but that is why they dont really say much in chat, they are basically young ppl.

I called Draken Traz who is a friend of mine and who works with Kevin to tell him that one of his kids is trying to sell the account. He might care, he might not but if he does not know of it ..he should.

Vogo Agogo
Level 17

Male
Number of posts : 179
City : London Canada
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down