Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UWSC! - Builds!

4 posters

Go down

UWSC! - Builds! Empty UWSC! - Builds!

Post by Flipkid Uk Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:01 pm

This thread is a for those of you who will have hopefully signed up for the UWSC group here

Here you will find the builds, and a short description of the weapons you will be needing.

N.B. These builds do not take into account recent updates to the UW quests. If anyone has any information regarding this, i would be grateful

Chamber

[build prof=A/Me name="Chamber Sin" desc="Insightful Staff/Spear of Enchanting" InspirationMagic=12 DeadlyArts=3 ShadowArts=12+1+3][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Spirit of Failure][Channeling][Arcane Echo][Cry of Pain][Radiation Field][Deaths Charge][/build]

Pits

[build prof=A/D name="Pits Sin" desc="Zealous Scythe of Enchanting" ScytheMastery=11 CriticalStrikes=6+1 ShadowArts=12+1+3][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Mystic Sweep][Aura of Holy Might][Way of the Master][Deaths Charge][Shadow of Haste][Critical Agility][/build]

Planes

[build prof=A/E name="Planes Sin" desc="Weapon of Enchanting and +Energy{br} Shield with +10 armor vs Piercing & a shield with +10 armor vs. Lightning" EarthMagic=12 CriticalStrikes=3 ShadowArts=12+1+3][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Sliver Armor]["By Ural's Hammer!"]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Feigned Neutrality][/build]

Wastes

[build prof=A/E name="Wastes Sin" desc="Insightful Staff/Spear of Enchanting" EarthMagic=12 DeadlyArts=3 ShadowArts=12+1+3][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Sliver Armor][Feigned Neutrality][Radiation Field][Shadow of Haste][/build]

Pools

[build prof=A/E name="Wastes Sin" desc="Insightful Staff/Spear of Enchanting" EarthMagic=12 DeadlyArts=3 ShadowArts=12+1+3][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Sliver Armor][Radiation Field]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Deaths Charge][/build]

Mountains

[build prof=A/E name="Mountains Sin" desc="ZealousScythe of Enchanting" EarthMagic=12 CriticalStrikes=3 ShadowArts=12+1+3][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Sliver Armor][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Glyph of Lesser Energy]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Feigned Neutrality][/build]

Vale Sin

[build prof=A/D name="Vale Sin" desc="Insightfull Scythe of Enchanting{br} & +20 energy staff" ScytheMastery=10 CriticalStrikes=8 ShadowArts=12+1+3][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Mystic Sweep][Aura of Holy Might][Asuran Scan][Way of Perfection][Way of the Master][Deaths Charge][/build]

or you may use.

[build prof=A/N name="Vale Sin{br} Chillbains Variant" desc="Insightfull Daggers of Enchanting{br} & +20 energy staff" DaggerMastery=10 Curses=8 CriticalStrikes=2+1 DeadlyArts=1 ShadowArts=12+1+3][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Golden Lotus Strike][Lotus Strike][Death Blossom][Chilblains][Shadow Refuge][Deaths Charge][/build]

Vale Necro

[build prof=N/Rt name="Vale Necro" desc="40/40 Curses Set" SoulReaping=8+3 Curses=12+3+1 ChannelingMagic=10][Spiteful Spirit][Spirit Rift][Ancestors' Rage]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Signet of Lost Souls][Great Dwarf Weapon][Chilblains][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]
Flipkid Uk
Flipkid Uk
Level 5

Male
Guild : DPW
Number of posts : 59
City : England
Hobbies : Badminton, Music
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

UWSC! - Builds! Empty Re: UWSC! - Builds!

Post by The Godly Pita Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:19 pm

I would say drop fiegned and rad field in wastes build for BUH(By urals Hammer), and deaths charge. If you have a decent rank in your titles Fiegned wont be neccessary, and deaths charge to help grab the aggro of the new spawns?
The Godly Pita
The Godly Pita
Level 3

Guild : We play with our[Nubz]
Number of posts : 34
Hobbies : Playing Games
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Davor Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:42 pm

hey can u post a solo rit spirit dammed build plz

Davor
Level 0

Male
Guild : Show no mercy[NoNe]
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Flipkid Uk Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:41 am

ok, sorry Davor. Has that anything to do with UWSC? I never heard of it.
Flipkid Uk
Flipkid Uk
Level 5

Male
Guild : DPW
Number of posts : 59
City : England
Hobbies : Badminton, Music
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Davor Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Srry I spelled dammed instead of spirit spammer UWSC solo build I'm srry

Davor
Level 0

Male
Guild : Show no mercy[NoNe]
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:42 am

spirit spammer cant solo uw? how would you do unwanted guests. shadow sanctuary always worked better in wastes for me ^^
Altair
Altair
Level 24

Male
Guild : Guild With No [NAME]
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down