Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purfict Might

5 posters

Go down

Purfict Might Empty Purfict Might

Post by Vogo Agogo Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:51 am

Some of the officers have talked amongst themselves about Might and have come to put his promotion on my desk.

I think he should be a officer, he does have some "sharp elbows" but his biggest asset is that he is engaged with the members and they have responded to him.

I do believe for sure that he has the best intentions for AoL so we can trust him with the powers of a officer.

Some may think that we dont need another officer at this time, but this is the first time in a long time that the officers have come to me and wanted a member to be one of us.

His promotion is based on all officers agreeing with it , so say what you really think!

Vogo Agogo
Level 17

Male
Number of posts : 179
City : London Canada
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Purfict Might Empty Re: Purfict Might

Post by Akroma Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:17 pm

I can honestly say that I've only met and played with him once during a 3 vs 3 guild scrimmage. I will give you my opinion once I've gotten to know him more.
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 845
City : CT
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Qordis Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:38 pm

Well i was the one to bring it to Vogo and did talk to Divinity about him. I think from my experiences with him both scrimming in the GH and doing missions PvE he has been very good to work with. I also agree with Vogo that he will be good for the guild because he does interact well with the other members. personally I have not seen to much of the "sharp elbows" but i think he is good enough as a player and with his personality to correct anything that may not be becoming of an officer. Divinity has probably spent the most time with him so i would weigh his words the most but I vote for promotion:)

Qordis
Level 8

Male
Number of posts : 80
City : NY, USA
Hobbies : GW!
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Revenge of Divinity Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:57 pm

I have seen his "sharp elbows" but thats mainly because i cause them to appear Smile, mighty is a good person from what i have seen he loves to both pve and pvp(scrimmage at least), he has gotten alot of members interactive, with the lottery being the biggest. He and vogo have had quite a few talks bout more items that he would love to try too, so i must say that i whole heartly agree to his promotion
Revenge of Divinity
Revenge of Divinity
Level 23

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 232
City : Tulsa, OK USA
Hobbies : reading,biking,guild wars
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilAngie Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:55 pm

Two thumbs up for mighty! He is really helpful and fun to play with.

EvilAngie
Level 3

Male
Number of posts : 35
City : The Big Apple
Hobbies : um... Guild Wars?
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down