Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savior Fortunato

3 posters

Go down

Savior Fortunato Empty Savior Fortunato

Post by Amberlyn Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:02 pm

I seen a conversation taking place between Savior Fortunato and Shenzun Uchiha Savior expressing on how he didnt like the Allaince .. and that he felt they were all beggers .. exc ..
And they never help with anything.
My Reply to them was maybe they should party up with the allaince more and get to know them and that might make the difference.
Savior went on to say he wanted to buy Ecto's and he put it in the allaince chat that he needed some .. and then in GC he posted he would buy them from an Allaince members and sell if for more on his own.
And he did in fact do this .. I contacted the person he was selling it to .. ( they answered him in AC ) and I let him know to not cut a huge deal because he intended to resell it. ( guy from TWWT)
He thanked me.

Im posting this because I think we need to keep an EYE out for Savior .. that he maybe taking advantage of our allaince members and their kind hearts to sell him something cheap just for him to turn it around for money.
plz keep an eye out.
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Savior Fortunato Empty Re: Savior Fortunato

Post by BB Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:31 pm

I have noticed he has been trying to buy a few items from Alliance member. i just assumed that he needed them for chars and what not. If the intent is to resell then deals i dont think should be made.
BB
BB
Level 48

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 480
Hobbies : Killing Every Red Dot
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Sat May 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Ive been gone the past day or so seeing my brother (sorry I didnt tell ya guys), but before I left it seemed to me like he will do anything for money, whether it be scam or resell. If he does this again one of us should talk to him and stop it :s
Altair
Altair
Level 24

Male
Guild : Guild With No [NAME]
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down