Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My suggestion

+2
Qordis
Akroma
6 posters

Go down

My suggestion Empty My suggestion

Post by Akroma Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:32 pm

I feel like all the officers as well as the one and only big man himself Vogo Agogo, could use one weekend of off duty fun. BUT MAINLY Vogo! I think this man has spent a tremendous ammount of time online doing diplomatic guild things to keep use constantly growing and improving. I feel that over his past years of keeping AoL growing strong vogo could use a tiny break for one weekend. I'd like to see him off adventuring with the guild members and officers doing something fun and not "on duty" related. I'm talkin vogo on the shores of the Kryta coast with a cold glass of droknors ale and sun glasses on under an umbrella. perhaps we can all go out doing doa, uw, etc. SOMETHING. let me know if you think i'm way off base, but i think thats the only thing vogo does when he's online, strict business. start postin. cheers
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 845
City : CT
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Back to top Go down

My suggestion Empty Re: My suggestion

Post by Qordis Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:29 pm

Akroma...Shame on you...you forgot the crate of fireworks;)

Qordis
Level 8

Male
Number of posts : 80
City : NY, USA
Hobbies : GW!
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:41 pm

bout time *rolls eyes* ive been trying to make the guy loosen up for ages haha

Mighty
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1126
City : VA
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:49 pm

i understand what you are saying , but i think vogo likes what he is doing or he wouldnt .. the social life of guildwars is astronomical huge , we may not notice , especialy people that dont pug much , but just try to speak with random people about guildwars guild/allience issues and you will see what you find.

im preaty active on those issues , not as much as vogo becose i also am adicted to hardcore pve stuff .. but i find people with amazing storys about guilds and alliences.

for ex : i have found a allience that as 500 people that are over 30 years old.
last night i did a few uw runs , i had the same warrior on team on 2 runs , after a while he ask me about my guild , he tells me that he is from a allience that had 1000 players before , but now they removed most of it , and made a 2 guilds allience with the best players.

when u spend all yout time meeting people online you realize the diferent kind of guilds/alliences/players there are. it is a interesting thing to do.

but i also would like to hack and slash some chars with vogo sometime Very Happy
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemac Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:32 pm

Even if he does like that stuff, he should still take a break otherwise hell explode from happiness Razz
Nemac
Nemac
Level 25

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 252
City : North Bay
Hobbies : GW, reading, shoosting stuff(FPS games)
Registration date : 2007-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Vogo Agogo Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:10 am

I do help guild members with quests and missions, but I dont call on members to be there when I do it. I can see how this might leave me "removed" so I will change my play to get more members and officers involved in what I do.

Vogo Agogo
Level 17

Male
Number of posts : 179
City : London Canada
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down