Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

man idk how much more real life i can take

+3
Kiera
Elfen Order
Draco
7 posters

Go down

man idk how much more real life i can take Empty man idk how much more real life i can take

Post by Draco Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:34 pm

i got woke up around 11am and found out my car got stolen. this is not my year. i mean the whole freakin year too. i'm only posting this in complaints because i need some moral support its been a horrible year for me. Just horrible. if u took time to read this thank you.

/ragequit

/boomboom

*dead car thief*
Draco
Draco
Level 24

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

man idk how much more real life i can take Empty Re: man idk how much more real life i can take

Post by Elfen Order Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:29 pm

Ouch. That's awful bad. I hope you got insurance, and a very big stick to hit the bastard with. >Sad
Hope you're okay.

Regards,

EO

Elfen Order
Level 14

Male
Guild : [AoL]
Number of posts : 149
City : Horsham - England
Hobbies : Photography. You can see some of my pictures at: www.wix.com/cockram/portfolio
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

man idk how much more real life i can take Empty Re: man idk how much more real life i can take

Post by Kiera Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:12 pm

good lord draco, checking in via cell and reading your post, my heart just sank seeing your car was swiped on top of all else. I hope they find the shifty scumbucket and beat em down.
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:14 pm

Update on my car:

A short 5 hours later my friend brad found my car as he was cruisin around town. the steering column is shot all to hell wires pulled out and a chunk of plastic torn off but she is back home and parked in the back of the house where she belongs. gotta pay for repairs outta pocket now damn crappy insurance i'm kicking u as soon as i can afford it.

and it ok kiera my heart sank too but she's home and i'm ecstatic about it. i could really use a hug right now tho lol.
Draco
Draco
Level 24

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:21 am

i realize that this was probably not something anyone wanted to see on the forum but i felt so lost earlier today that i needed some more moral support than just my real life friends. u guys are close to me like family and i thank everyone in the game and on the forum for your support. i feel so loved in our family of an alliance. thank you all for just being here for me i love u all.
Draco
Draco
Level 24

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Force of the divine Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:26 am

wow just read it..that terrible. why doesnt that damm insurance pay for the repairs? wish u a lot of good luck.
Force of the divine
Force of the divine
Light

Male
Guild : Illuminati Elite
Number of posts : 1495
City : Delft
Hobbies : Hockey (field), GW, drinking beer
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfen Order Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:55 am

At least you got her back. Smile

Hope the repairs aren't too expensive.

Regards,

EO

Elfen Order
Level 14

Male
Hobbies : Photography. You can see some of my pictures at: www.wix.com/cockram/portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post by vendt Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Ouch, just read this. Good to hear that you got your car back but still... what the heck, stupid car thieves?! D:<
Sorry about everything being weird right now, Draco. Just know that even if we're only pixels, you've still got friends.
vendt
vendt
Level 31

Female
Number of posts : 316
City : Oklahoma - United States
Hobbies : hunting red dots
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfen Order Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:07 am

vendt wrote:Ouch, just read this. Good to hear that you got your car back but still... what the heck, stupid car thieves?! D:<
Sorry about everything being weird right now, Draco. Just know that even if we're only pixels, you've still got friends.

A great friend once told me this, "There are faces behind the pixels" - I've never forgotten that, it's so true.

Regards,

EO

Elfen Order
Level 14

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cagey Bea Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:24 pm

*A Cagey swoops in*

I'm late to the gathering, but I'll add my name to the list of Draco fans and supporters.
Cagey Bea
Cagey Bea
Level 3

Male
Number of posts : 34
Hobbies : Cello, Books, Miscellaneous Geekery
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:23 am

lol cagey i'm your fan an supporter
Draco
Draco
Level 24

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mesmerizing Lemon Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Well Draco im new hear and dont really know who are you, but sounds like you've had a pretty crummy year, so best of luck to ya.

Regards, Lemon

Mesmerizing Lemon
Level 0

Guild : [PIKY]
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down