Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

allience

+2
yosei
neoteo
6 posters

Go down

allience Empty allience

Post by neoteo Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:24 pm

i was talking to the allience leader of lady z
made blaspheus rumour member
and he/she gave me the allience website adress

http://gw.theblitzers.org/alliance

i said that we could have a meeting later on
made a few questions
Q :how many members have the guilds in the allience
A : some have near 100

Q : what are the allience guide lines
A : the allience guide lines are in the forum

Q : what are the goals of the allience
A : aor goals are just to have fun and share adventures with each other

Q: is the allience chat active ?
A : sometimes is extreamly active , sometimes is not , just depends really

thats about all we talked about , blas must be invite by now , after she takes a look we can set a meeting to talk about it

i didnt read anything in the allience forum , but looks good at a fist view

abtw the allience leader name is

Licinia Vitoricus
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

allience Empty Re: allience

Post by yosei Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:47 pm

wow thts impressive

yosei
Level 6

Male
Number of posts : 64
City : canada
Hobbies : none
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Nevermind Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:16 pm

all and all the Scouts, lady Z's guild have been great, the alliance seems no busier than ours. Also, it seems most of them are on euroservers - and since things got quite quiet around 7 or 8 est -- they may be mostly in europe.

so at this point I can't say it would be a fantastic move for us -- not that much more activity then we have now.....
Isabella Nevermind
Isabella Nevermind
Level 2

Female
Number of posts : 20
City : Buffalo, NY -- No it's not snowing!
Hobbies : d'uh GW!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vogo Agogo Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:39 pm

I have been in contact with Lorin (the leader of EoD) and talked to one of the officers, they are also looking for a new alliance. Im not sure about getting into a group that is on the Euro server.

There is no rush to find a new one, but I will start talking to as many officers and leaders that I can to get a list of possible alliances made up.

Vogo Agogo
Level 17

Male
Number of posts : 179
City : London Canada

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:48 am

cool , we defenatly need a american allience , since we are a american guild , i have already a lot of time zone problems , we dont want to make that a guild wide problem.

if we can find a allience that is organized in terms of allience events , such as meetings , screamages gvg trainings , bookings for quests and missions , etc , would be the best.

for that i think we will have to fit in the allience rules , and might be have some requirements. like meetings , rules for allience chat , the best organized alliences are not the layed back ones , that im sure.

in a piramid kind of hierarquies system , we can only take advantage of it with rules and requirements , without it , makes no sence , imo

it may seam too much for a game , but if we think that a allience can hold 1000 people , any kind of organization with 1000 people have rules and requirements. expecialy for those in charge , leaders and officers.

so , i think if we want the best of the alliences , we must all officers and leader agree that it will give a litle more work , and we need to agree that is what we really want

i remember when eod joined some organized alliences , instead of us chage to fit in the allience rules and way of working , we tried to change the allience , it was ridiculus , thats why we lost 2 officers , made me really sad.

anyway , now we are here , i think we have some good people and potential to be a great guild in a great allience , but there is work to do.
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vogo Agogo Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:58 pm

When it becomes possible I am going to have a meeting with the alliance leader of WIND, a alliance of 4 or 5 small and mid sized guilds. The structure of the alliance is very informal, like the Tong alliance it is just a group of guilds banded together.

It is not what I think we are all looking for in a alliance but it would be a stepping stone in the search - a step above the Tong alliance.

There is a catch tho...two members that are currently in AOL ( Klesta Raaldos and Choad Zilla ) have been in one of the guilds in Wind and were kicked out for being a pain in the ass to the guild leader and all on alliance chat. I know this because the leader of said guild moved a second account into AOL and spotted them on our roster. If we did want to join Wind, and that is still up in the air, we would have to remove those two ppl from our guild first.

We all agree that we need to find another alliance, but we do need to ask ourselves what the next step is. Do we want to find the ideal alliance as the next step or do we need to just find something better than the Tong alliance and make that the next step I do agree with Neo that any large alliance has to have some structure to it, but how much structure is needed, im not sure.

We are at the point where we know that we are going to move in a direction, lets decide which direction that will be. If we go to Wind do we punnish the two guild members for something they have done in the past?

Vogo Agogo
Level 17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bran Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:45 pm

"Once the ring was forged, it could not be undone"

Such are alliances, those that are easily broken are not worth having.

So begins our quest. Those who carry the burden will bear its' weight the most. The TONG alliance is obviously dissolving. Our membership really means nothing at this point.

However, if there is strength in the bond between EoD and our guild, let us form an alliance of two for the time being. If that is what we truly desire.

I for one am not for making and breaking commitments. Unless we are talking about my first marriage. Now that's a different story.

B
Bran
Bran
Level 2

Number of posts : 25
City : Everett, WA USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:39 pm

In a reply to Vogo's last topic I'm not in favor of kicking anyone out of the guild for there action in Wind or any other guild. They were ponished for their action already.

I have no problem giving them the boot if they cause any problem with in our own guild.

But thats my two cents.

[/url][/u]
Draken
Draken
Level 0

Male
Number of posts : 2
City : London Ontario Canada
Hobbies : Golf,Poker and of couse RPG games
Registration date : 2006-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Nevermind Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:29 pm

I'm not sure Wind is really any better than TONG but I do know that one of their guilds is doing well and growing. They are active and actually do stuff together -- imagine that! Adding 2 chatty, active, social guilds like AoL and EoD might be a good start there....

However unless we want to lead an alliance AoL and EoD only is not a good plan -- I watched EoD crash and burn once already....
Isabella Nevermind
Isabella Nevermind
Level 2

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:23 am

i would like to be in a allience like the one eod joined first , i dont remember the name , they had a few elite pvp guilds and some large pve , at that time they were too elitists , i mean they took the allience very seriusly , if you remember that meeting with 50 officers on a TS channel , we were like " yhis guys dont have a life " becose they were talking about allience issues in a very serius tone. but i think thats the way it should be , if we are playing this game , a massive multiplayer game , we have guilds and alliences , the same way we role play our caracters we should role play the officer and leader position , why not take it seriusly. by this i dont mean guild and allience drama , i mean accept our positions and role play them. i dont see it as a no life behaviur , for me when we are have a guild meeting or allience meeting is as fun as doing a quest or a mission , its part of the game. this is my 2 cents of the view i have about guilds and alliences. so my position is to search for a very big allience and serius organization. and play with it.

the biggest allience i have seen in guildwars so far , is XoO , im sure you all have seen this guild tag. i think all guilds in the allience have the same guild tag , i have seen a allience meeting in lians arch with so many people the districk was full.

leading a allience is a option , but even more work will be needed , i think to lead a good allience we would need some experience in a very organized one , witch i dont have , i think most of us dont have , if we are going to just invite random guilds to the allience roster and stop there , it will fade like tong and eod did imo.

there is a structure needed , and people to work on it.
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

allience Empty XoO

Post by Isabella Nevermind Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:51 pm

Kito, for those of you who knew him, went to XoO - he loved it. I applied at one point -- yes applied to a guild and found that they had requirements I didn't want to meet. Faction farming, TS on at all times and mandatory training. It varied from guild to guild. Is this what we want?
Isabella Nevermind
Isabella Nevermind
Level 2

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:18 pm

i dont think so , no

the only thing i really like to have is meetings and events.
i dont want to tell members how to play the game , require TS or farm anything , i would like allience meetings . where at least all officers and leaders meet to chat about the allience events , like what kind of events to make , when etc.
just a active social allience , but not just one allience chat. meetings in the guild halls , i dont care much about voice chat , i dont mind , but i dont really care if people dont want to use.

and speaking of meetings , i would like to have officers/leader meetings and also members meetings for the guild.

dont mean that it will be a big problem if someone cant be there , but to set a weekly day and time for it , i think it would be nice . those who show up , can say what they think about anything , give voice to the members , its also good to see where are to potencial future officers , to socialize.

i dont know if i said it before , but what i like more about guildwars is the social part of it , thats where i want to work more. of corse to make something a group is needed.

i think seting weekly meetings , for exemple , maybe start officer/leader meeting and then right after a meeting with all officers/leader and members , so we tell members what we talk about if there is something to tell , or we just have fun being a group of people in the same instance.

humans give life to the game , i think its the reason i like pugs , i love to meet new people and see how the game is diferent everytime becose of the human factor.

blablabla , i type a lot in forums :p
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vogo Agogo Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:12 pm

As some of you might have noticed, I have been out talking to leaders and officers in a random manner looking for possible alliances. So far the search has led me to a lot of small alliances with small guilds. I will keep looking as well as recruiting for AoL.

One thing we can all do is take a look at this link ..is a list of some guild websites and other things, we can make up a short list and start making contacts with guilds that way to join a alliance.

http://www.gamesites200.com/guildwars/

Finding a new alliance and the continued recruiting is my top priority, and takes up most of my time put to the game, after some action has been taken with that respect, I can spend more time fleshing out the forum.

Vogo Agogo
Level 17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vogo Agogo Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:05 pm

I have made up a list and have started contacting some guilds about AOL joining their alliance. I will keep you all updated as to what I find out in this post.

Ethreal Protectors
-4 guilds in the alliance 1 large 1 medium and 2 small
-it was a large alliance at one time but had trouble with some guilds
-they have been together for a long time
-very little pvp mostly all pve
-are having a meeting at a unknown time to consider AOL

Vogo Agogo
Level 17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vogo Agogo Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:21 pm

WIND

I had a meeting with the alliance leader and a leader of one of the guilds in the alliance. The offer for us to join is open to us as of now, but, we would have to kick out of AOL the two ppl that were in that alliance and caused much trouble for them....they pissed everone off.

They have been in the guild for a while and only caused trouble once when I was on line...and yes I did get very mad, but not mad enuff to kick them out.

I and Blass have been in the alliance, they are social, but do not have regular alliance meetings, they basically meet when they think it is called for, one guild had a scavenger hunt.

So the question is do we go for it or keep looking? I still have one or two other alliances that im waiting to get in contact with, and I can further develope the contact that i have made with umm well its a post above this one.

Vogo Agogo
Level 17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bran Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:53 pm

I have no beef with Klesta or Choad, and would not boot them to join WIND or anyone.

On the other hand, Komma has been on a recruiting mission, and Alliance chat has been more active lately.

I don't know about scavenger hunts, but I have heard nothing to convince me that WIND is any better than our current alliance.

B
Bran
Bran
Level 2

Number of posts : 25
City : Everett, WA USA

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:55 am

its true that we could help komma make this allience more what we are looking for in a allience

the ideas i have now are just , allience meetings with officers and leaders to start , and then allience wide meetings.

maybe make a allience forum , and set allience events
screamages , questings , missions , trading day , etc etc
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male

Back to top Go down