Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity Killed the cat, Satisfaction brought it back....

3 posters

Go down

Curiosity Killed the cat, Satisfaction brought it back.... Empty Curiosity Killed the cat, Satisfaction brought it back....

Post by Durnik Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:50 pm

I havent really been terribly active as of late, been putting alot of effort into rl stuff instead of concentrating on games and stuff, Just thought itd try n satisfy my curiosity and ask you guys how youve been and what youve been up to. I like to keep in touch, so reply if ya want Smile, Hope your all doin great and wish you the best in hunting your dots till i come back and get to play like i used to Smile
Durnik
Durnik
Level 10

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Killed the cat, Satisfaction brought it back.... Empty Re: Curiosity Killed the cat, Satisfaction brought it back....

Post by Silvus Silverfox Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:29 pm

Hey Drunik Smile Atm i am very unlucky to have my laptop infected with a virus. But hey i am going on vacation. I won't be playing for a month but i will be in touch thru the form.
Silvus Silverfox
Silvus Silverfox
Level 37

Male
Guild : BOOM
Number of posts : 378
Hobbies : Music piano/guiar/bass/singng playing gw! reading!
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Killed the cat, Satisfaction brought it back.... Empty Re: Curiosity Killed the cat, Satisfaction brought it back....

Post by donnilee Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:10 pm

Doing fine. We'll look forward to your return and active participation. I know how RL can kick your butt sometimes. Hope everything is all right. See you soon!
donnilee
donnilee
Level 80

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 814
City : Waterbury, CT
Hobbies : Writing fanfiction for XF, Gaming
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down