Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo El Dementa Of LAG

2 posters

Go down

Diablo El Dementa Of LAG Empty Diablo El Dementa Of LAG

Post by Amberlyn Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Hey there was some mess in AC chat today where he was calling Saria of IE a noob .. I thought he was kidding at first then he continued to do it .. I PMed him and asked him not to do it anymore in AC chat to take it to PM's or ignore the person.
He went on to say they both dont get along this and that so I just stated to keep it out of AC.

I asked to speak to a Lag officer or GL so they could inform their own people Even tho there were 3 on none of them responded to the ... " is there an Officer of LAG on"
A person from their guild said 3 of them were on. anyways .. I looked up to see who they were online in the forums .. Nothing posted ... Can we please get a current Roster list for this guild.
And maybe let the GL know there has been another Issue with that guild member of his Diablo ... Because in vent when this was going on .. apparently he has been rude to several people and they ( lag )refuse to do anything about it.
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Diablo El Dementa Of LAG Empty Re: Diablo El Dementa Of LAG

Post by Kiera Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:37 pm

I've contacted Bal and asked for a list for round-table, asked why 3 officers didnt respond, and who is Diablo and why do they tippytoe around him.
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down