Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aug Check in

+4
Caramon
Elbryan Strongheart
Hennu
Akroma
8 posters

Go down

Aug Check in Empty Aug Check in

Post by Akroma Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:49 am

It's been a while since i've been able to focus and keep tabs on how things have been going. Lets hear from everybody. Give me an update. Dont make me track you down to find out. Smile
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 845
City : CT
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Back to top Go down

Aug Check in Empty Re: Aug Check in

Post by Hennu Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Heys,

Going better in HEH than 3 months ago. HEH Today , HEH in March

This week 3 former HEH members joined back to HEH. And 3 inactive members came back to active + we been recruiting trough summer some new players whom have sticked with us for now. Last 1-2 week it felt like every second day I am asking vent admin to activate HEH member there,hehe, so thats getting more popular in HEH as well. A habit. Smile

To me it all seems good. Activity growing. Getting to know the alliance more too, mixing groups in trips whenever we can. Like HA this weekend.

HEH website project going nice, I might actually succeed publishing it in this month.

I got more time for GW now. Playing Mass Effect 2 as well, doesn't seem to bother my GW activity.

Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female
Guild : Happy Enchanted Heroes
Number of posts : 441
City : Finland
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Ets Stuff :D
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Elbryan Strongheart Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:41 pm

RLR is doin well lost some dead weight and picked up a few new guildies who show some promise.
We won our first couple GvG matches with some allies with us and lost quite a few more . Laughing We will continue to ask our allies to join us since we like having new friends along.

I believe we've shown up a bit more in ally chat and in appearing with other allies in quests and missions and such and I'm sure it will only improve more as time goes on.

I'm not sure if any of the allies are interested but they can check out our site http://thelordsofdragonheart.guildlaunch.com/ If anyone wants to join the site just have them put down who they are, what guild and their rank ie: officer,member, leader.

As always if you have any concerns or questions feel free to talk to me or any officers. We are always happy to oblige. Smile
Elbryan Strongheart
Elbryan Strongheart
Level 38

Male
Guild : The Lords Of Dragon Heart [RLR]
Number of posts : 389
City : Utica, New York
Registration date : 2010-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramon Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:11 pm

I continue to have real life issues that require my time and attention, (work, family illness, as well as a death in the family this week). While I'm hoping things settle down in real life, I took some positive steps for BOOM last night. I promoted Snake (Sire Snake Plisken) and Seamonster (Seamonster Six) to officers. They both have vent and are already active in the alliance. They are both great players and, more importantly to me, great people. Hopefully they can help in our efforts to build BOOM back to an even better guild.
Caramon
Caramon
Level 0

Guild : The Warlords of Destruction [BOOM]
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Elbryan Strongheart Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:37 pm

sorry to hear about rl issues Caramon. Wish you the best and hope it all works out for ya Smile
Elbryan Strongheart
Elbryan Strongheart
Level 38

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:20 pm

hey guys

i just step down as GL. this time not just temp. new PIKY leader is Elaida Do Rhina, Bokje is still 2nd in command. Elaida was just a normal member but in PIKY for some time so he knows how things work in this ally so i'm sure he'll be a good leader and make a nice guild out of PIKY with some help and support.

current PIKY officers are: Winter Bokje, Ninja Assassin Jp, E C H O S E, Swift Silversilence and me. Elaida will prolly demote some and designate new, so he'll post list here when he'll sort that out
MJ
MJ
Level 2

Female
Guild : not in the alliance
Number of posts : 25
City : Slovenia
Hobbies : GW, AION
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Please note at the request of MJ via PM, I have closed her access to the Leaders board, and added Scarshare aka Elaida Do Rhina (IGN) as the new GL of PIKY.
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Elbryan Strongheart Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:50 am

Oh btw i knew i forgot to mention something. The last few weeks I've been on a split shift at work. days on mondays and tuesdays and midnights on thurs night thru saturday night . which might make it hard for some to talk to me I'll be on usually between 4 & 10 pm mon & tues ,8 am -10 or 11 pm wednesday, 8 am - 7 pm thurs, 4 -7 pm on friday ,1 or 2 pm - 7 pm on sat and 1 or 2 pm - 10 pm on sunday. some rl stuff may muck this up a bit but for the most part it's when you can find me. hope it's helpful Smile
Elbryan Strongheart
Elbryan Strongheart
Level 38

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarsnare Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:54 am

So now i'm new GL of PIKY,
i wanna do a big recruit for get the guild alive again Razz
i will send you lists everytime it changes.
I hope i will get good Very Happy

btw. do I have to get the ventrilo server?
and i'm not that much online with elaida, i'm more online with Billy Jee

Scarsnare
Level 0

Male
Guild : PIKY
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucci_Slevin Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:22 am

Hello Allies! So [Liar] is working on getting connected with our new ally. So far all of our guildies are very happy to be here. I am working on getting people to register both on your vent and your site. We have been linking to ally planned event threads on this site from our own planned events forum to help people get connected.

btw our site is http://www.liarcheatsandthieves.com/index.php for any who who wish to check us out.

Feel free to pm me here or there if you need to get in touch!

Lucci_Slevin
Level 60

Male
Guild : Liars Cheats and Thieves
Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down