Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Dragon slayer/the dude who always cusses out the pugs

+5
BB
Kiera
Yuri Mortenzen
Elbryan Strongheart
Ryans Demise
9 posters

Go down

North Dragon slayer/the dude who always cusses out the pugs  Empty North Dragon slayer/the dude who always cusses out the pugs

Post by Ryans Demise Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:00 am

Yo! im Ryan/north Dragon Slayer, im the annoying kid who's always on vent and trying to get events going that nobody ever wants to go on Sad but since you guys are active and talkative i've decided this alliance is pretty cool afro.
Now a little about me, I've been playing MMO's since 7th grade, played every where from runescape,diablo 1 and 2, perfectworld, World of Warcraft and now guildwars. I've been playing guildwars for a a little over 4 years now and I beleive the one thing that seperates guildwars from all other mmo's is NO GRINDING which i LOVE so much. However, guildwars is starting to die and people who still play just wants to title farm which is bad for me cause i just love farming, and the only people who want to farm now a days are the noobs:( , I have an EXTREMLY addictive personallity thats why when i want to do something its hard for me to give up, (sidestory) i sat in RA for 12 hours, ya srsly 12 hours, just to gain 2 gladiator points to gain g3 so i could put it in my HoM(sidestory ends). I am currently a 19 year old who wishes more than anything that i could get a job and finally get a decent computer. Instead of college i want to attend the coast guards search and rescue.

Other than playing MMO's which is always first to me, i enjoy playing basketball and the occasional football ofc, However it seems less people are wanting to play sports now a days(sucks in boring Ohio Arrow ).

My favorit TV shows include Rob Dyrdeks Fantasy Factory(most see), hard times of RJ burger, King of queens, Yes dear, and anything thats on late nights

movies- Shooter(must see), a cinderella story(awesome), Cydney White, Pineapple express, all of the fast furious movies,night at the roxberry, anything with pauly shore, Paul walker, Mark Walhlberg.

Greatest Guildwars moment- Getting a q11 Eternal blade when FoWSC was still new, I literally jumped out of my seat and skipped around my house, my parents looked at me like i was crazy... but i didn't care i just made 185E =รพ.

well now you know all about me and why i act the way i do.
Ryans Demise
Ryans Demise
Level 3

Guild : Liar
Number of posts : 38
City : Toledo
Hobbies : to be determined
Registration date : 2010-08-22

Back to top Go down

North Dragon slayer/the dude who always cusses out the pugs  Empty Re: North Dragon slayer/the dude who always cusses out the pugs

Post by Elbryan Strongheart Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:27 am

welcome:)
Elbryan Strongheart
Elbryan Strongheart
Level 38

Male
Guild : The Lords Of Dragon Heart [RLR]
Number of posts : 389
City : Utica, New York
Registration date : 2010-06-27

Back to top Go down

North Dragon slayer/the dude who always cusses out the pugs  Empty Re: North Dragon slayer/the dude who always cusses out the pugs

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:54 pm

Welcome to the alliance and forums Smile
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:59 pm

LOL Hi there and welcome!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by BB Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:26 pm

Welcome Welcome
BB
BB
Level 48

Female
Number of posts : 480
Hobbies : Killing Every Red Dot
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:30 pm

hey i'm from ohio and its not boring well not for me cause all i do is game, work and just kind of hang out surfin the web. nice to meet u hope to see u ingame.
Draco
Draco
Level 24

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryans Demise Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:24 pm

Ya im from toledo, Draco where are you from?
Ryans Demise
Ryans Demise
Level 3

Guild : Liar
Number of posts : 38
City : Toledo
Hobbies : to be determined
Registration date : 2010-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Welcome
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ashtin Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:29 am

WelcomeWelcomeWelcome!(:
ashtin
ashtin
Level 39

Female
Number of posts : 399
City : BC, Texas(:
Hobbies : Baaaaand!(flute) And all things musical!(: Rawr
Registration date : 2010-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 pm

Hey Ryan, nice talking to you the other night.
Welcome to the Forum and Alliance.
Btw I like farming too. We'll team up sometime.
Cheers cheers
Frost
Frost
Level 9

Female
Guild : RAiD
Number of posts : 93
City : B-Town
Hobbies : movies, music, writing, reading, gaming, cars, CFL/NFL, HOCKEY, a lot of fun stuff!
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:29 pm

I'm from Springfield, down near Dayton ohio.
Draco
Draco
Level 24

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down