Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to recruit effectively

2 posters

Go down

How to recruit effectively Empty How to recruit effectively

Post by Akroma Tue May 27, 2008 3:01 pm

Army of Lightness has become very stable in terms of its size and recruits. I think we should most definately try to help our allied guilds that are smaller in size to grow as we have. When we find a new recruit, lets talk to them and explain that we're a fully established guild and we're trying to expand our empire into smaller versions of our guild (our allies) and see if they wouldnt mind going into one of our smaller guilds to make them big like us. We're all practically friends/family anyways when we all get home from work and just get online to have fun and relax. Just having more people around in several active guilds makes the game alot funner. There is more people around to do things with.

We have guilds that tend to do alot of AB such as SOUL, and pvp oriented guilds like DFD, HFFF based guilds such as BiG and PWNT. BVOP, FIST, FIRE and DOA i believe are mainly pve based guilds and also need some recruits.

Everybody knows that most people like to go into a guild and see it already active. Nobody wants to join a guild with 3 people, and stick around in it. Lets step up to the plate and start flooding some of these guilds with some new recruits and friends to play the game with.
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 845
City : CT
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Back to top Go down

How to recruit effectively Empty Re: How to recruit effectively

Post by King Ledcrow Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:03 pm

Nice post, lets give it a try.
King Ledcrow
King Ledcrow
Level 3

Male
Number of posts : 32
City : Alabama
Hobbies : Guild Wars, Sports, Football :D
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by King Ledcrow Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:39 pm

OMG i need to change my name so people know who i am, but i actually do put king ledcrow at the bottom most of the time. and i like to use this { ... (pause) ].

But ya, I TOTALLY (empasis on totally) agree with akroma ... (pause) see i just used it Smile

but ya, i agree with akroma even tho he has the experience there and well, im well ... (pause) lets not go there

~ King Ledcrow Very Happy

See you around my good people.
King Ledcrow
King Ledcrow
Level 3

Male
Number of posts : 32
City : Alabama
Hobbies : Guild Wars, Sports, Football :D
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down