Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi :) So glad to be in a friendly guild!

4 posters

Go down

Hi :) So glad to be in a friendly guild! Empty Hi :) So glad to be in a friendly guild!

Post by MagusMelly Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:56 am

Hi all! I was invited into the guild by Ping Yao Tsu yesterday Smile I'm only new to Guild Wars but not really new to MMORPGS... I've played Lineage 2 and WoW. I'm also big into gaming, and I work at a game store.

I'm really big on making friends in MMORPGS and sadly I've only made one on Guild Wars so far Sad So if you want to have a chat feel free to IM me at the screen names listed on my profile or send a PM to Magus Melly!

Anything else you'd like to know, just ask Smile

Look forward to seeing you guys in game!

MagusMelly
Level 0

Female
Number of posts : 1
Hobbies : gaming
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Hi :) So glad to be in a friendly guild! Empty Re: Hi :) So glad to be in a friendly guild!

Post by Diggy Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:18 am

Hi Melly! It's great to have you as addition to the newest part of our alliance. There is a great opportunity to make a lot of friends here, as we have over 100 people in the alliance, probably close to 175. I am always up for a chat, and always on vent, if you can get on. If you ever run into any trouble, or need any help with anything, just let me know! I hope you enjoy it here!
Diggy
Diggy
Level 19

Male
Number of posts : 196
City : Lyman, ME
Hobbies : Gaming, xblading, guitar
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Hi :) So glad to be in a friendly guild! Empty Re: Hi :) So glad to be in a friendly guild!

Post by Gorwad Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:35 am

Only 175 people in the alliance!! Bah Humbug!!!
Oh and welcome to the alliance its a great dysfunctional family
Gorwad
Gorwad
Level 22

Male
Number of posts : 225
City : NY
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by PingYaoTsu Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:26 am

I started all this by working at a Comic and Games store while going to college, it never gets out of your system.

We are glad to have you - if you need anything just let us know and we will try to assist ya.
PingYaoTsu
PingYaoTsu
Level 5

Male
Number of posts : 56
City : Mansfield, Texas
Hobbies : Guild Wars - Jazz
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down