Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A hello and background from Spieker Essence

2 posters

Go down

A hello and background from Spieker Essence Empty A hello and background from Spieker Essence

Post by Slayer Essence Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:02 pm

Hey all, not to make it seem like I'm someone special and egotistic, quite the opposite, but never the less, here is my background in Guild Wars and what I'm about.

I was invited into [AoD] By Evil Angie (who didn't seem too evil Very Happy) under the name Spieker Essence. Although not my primary character anymore, I am known as Slayer Essence, and you can call me Slayer.

I am the former Guild Leader of The Elite Lords of Chaos [LoC] which you probably don't know about, but we did win GoTW! :p http://guildwars.com/community/guildweek/gotw-2007-10-31-loc.php

To answer your question, what happened? The short answer is, it was time to move on, everyone enjoyed the experiences they've had there, and all good things can't last forever, we left to discover the world outside our comfort zone, and go in search of new experiences.

I'm not sure I have too many goals for things to do in GW, as I've achieved my #1 goal, which was Legendary Master of the North, but I still need to max out Ebon and Asura titles (R9 on both so far) and I'm always up for anything, anywhere.

I'm not sure what the future holds for me, or if [AoD] is where I belong, of course no one knows what the future holds, unless one goes to a fortune teller (but not the one Shiro sees) Razz

But in all seriousness, you all seem like a nice bunch of people, and I have a good first impression (although that is what I said about the last guild I joined, and then left lol) I look forward to getting to know you all.

-Slayer

Last edited by Slayer Essence on Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Slayer Essence
Level 0

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

A hello and background from Spieker Essence Empty Re: A hello and background from Spieker Essence

Post by EvilAngie Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:06 pm

Welcome Spieker! As former leader of AoN (in BD/SoTD alliance), I know all about need to move on. I never joined a guild that I liked better than AoL/AoD. Somehow its just different. I need to max asura and ebon as well so lemme know if you're up for partying.

EvilAngie
Level 3

Male
Number of posts : 35
City : The Big Apple
Hobbies : um... Guild Wars?
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down