Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello

3 posters

Go down

hello Empty hello

Post by somelikeitholy Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:31 pm

hello,just joined the guild and already loving it,i appreciate all ur help,my nickname is fergie so u can call me that if u like,im from ireland and please dont get annoyed with me when i become a bit of a noob,this is my first mmorpg game(is that wat its called lol) so thats me and ill try to keep active on forum

somelikeitholy
Level 0

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

hello Empty Re: hello

Post by neoteo Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:49 pm

welcome to guildwars , dont woorie about being a noob , guildwars as near 2000 skills there are more or less 55 000 000 000 000 000 ( numbers i saw in a forum , i dont remember how many zeros , but there were a lot ) possible skill builds , before guildwars i played mostly FPS games , took me 6 months to understand what was a mmo .. and guildwars is not really what people used to call mmos , cose its very instanced. but still there are millions of players u can group to play with. for me the comunity side of the game is far more important then any skill combo. in guildwars u can solo a lot of stuff almost everything , but its a cooperative game , it was designed to be played cooperative. so my advice is play with people , random people , people from the guild or the allience. learn how to group fast , cose u will need it a lot. this is where comunication with random people comes in. ok enoph of that , lol , have fun ! Smile
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:35 am

yea dont worry about being a noob...we were all noobs at one point! hey if you need ANY help dont hesitate to ask! it would be great to get to know you and all the new guildies better. so speak up and get to know some people, make some friends, and have fun
Judge
Judge
Level 33

Male
Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: