Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Tony! I Like the Things you DooOOOo!

5 posters

Go down

Hey Tony! I Like the Things you DooOOOo! Empty Hey Tony! I Like the Things you DooOOOo!

Post by TonyPsyko Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:39 pm

Hey Guys (and Gals), Very Happy

[So I have Been in AoL for a few months now and I finally decided to stop my hectic life ][of school, work, Workouts, United States Navy, and blogging on myspace so that I can ][start chiming in on the forum of one of the Most B.A. Guild Alliances in all of the Known ][Multiverses!.!.! ]

Anyways, I thought it would be good for me to give a little background on me.

The name's Tony AkA Psyko AkA Anthony. I hail from Springfield, IL and go to college in Indiana.

I have been playing for about 2 years and I have done a lot in Guild Wars.

I generally do lots of PvP now-a-days, but I like to run dungeons and do quests and generally like to help out. I LOVE PVP though, and would like to get a regular team going.

In RL, I am a sports guy who does just about everything. I am an engineering student currently but I am going to the navy in march.

My Characters are::::: (in descending order of likeness to play)
Psyko suicide - Ranger
Psyko Trinity- Elementalist
Psyko Shade Warrior- Warrior
Psyko Reapress- Dervish
and pretty much any other guy or girl named psyko in the guild. It's my thing.

Hit me up sometime!!!!!! cheers
TonyPsyko
TonyPsyko
Level 27

Male
Number of posts : 276
City : Springfield IL
Hobbies : Wrestling, Guitar, GW, GIRLS! Play Rangers Mainly... love PvP~ Game Name - Psyko Suicide - {AoL} PvP
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Hey Tony! I Like the Things you DooOOOo! Empty Re: Hey Tony! I Like the Things you DooOOOo!

Post by Gandor Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:58 am

Go tony!!!!!!!
Gandor
Gandor
Level 15

Male
Number of posts : 152
City : Illinois
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Hey Tony! I Like the Things you DooOOOo! Empty Re: Hey Tony! I Like the Things you DooOOOo!

Post by Call Me Zero Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:52 am

Nice to meet you Tony!
Call Me Zero
Call Me Zero
Level 1
Level 1

Male
Number of posts : 13
City : Troy
Hobbies : GUILD WARS RAWR!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Agrias Novus Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:52 pm

I love the title of your topic. lol Nice to meet another collegemate. I am attending The University of Oregon. XD Maybe we can get together and discuss our financial woes. I usually listen to others to see how they fix theirs. I actually don't have many problems with money because I am able to keep afloat *without debt. I'll share my secret with you when we meet in game! :]
Agrias Novus
Agrias Novus
Level 11

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyPsyko Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:29 pm

Well, I decided to keep *Afloat* on the Vast Sea of Debt in a US Navy Vessel. I just enlisted and I am looking at the nuclear propulsion Officer commission program. I am an Engineering physics Major at Rose-Hulman IT in Terre Haute, IN.

As far as sports go, I work out daily, and I am a fitness buff. I wrestle collegiately, and, one day, I wish to wrestle internationally.

I have a social nerd personality, and I too like to read and write. Mainly, I read ancient scripts and mythologies.
I am a ladies-man. Just can not quit picking them up, but I am not complaining about it. Wink

Hit me Up!!!!
TonyPsyko
TonyPsyko
Level 27

Male
Hobbies : Wrestling, Guitar, GW, GIRLS! Play Rangers Mainly... love PvP~ Game Name - Psyko Suicide - {AoL} PvP

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyPsyko Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:30 pm

Oh btw, thanks for the replies guys.. I hope to get on soon. As Of Right now My laptop is on vacation.

Agrias, Zero, nice to meet ya.
TonyPsyko
TonyPsyko
Level 27

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Agrias Novus Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:18 pm

Oh! I like your spirit! >Very Happy We've so gotta' meet.
Agrias Novus
Agrias Novus
Level 11

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyPsyko Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:29 pm

Totally, Agrias.

Oh and My Laptop is BACK!!!! Yes! Very Happy
TonyPsyko
TonyPsyko
Level 27

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint(sc) Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:46 pm

Bout damn time. Razz
Mint(sc)
Mint(sc)
Level 60

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 629
City : Plantersville, TX
Hobbies : Most anything to do with Dinosaurs. :)
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyPsyko Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:01 pm

Haha, Yep, Bout Damn time.. But wait! This girl is on my lap right now, and I don't know dude, It might be a lil hard to play on the laptop with out playing on her first. o.0 Wink

(but I will be back, if only to pvp)
TonyPsyko
TonyPsyko
Level 27

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down