Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallowen Quest: Don't Fear the Reapers

3 posters

Go down

Hallowen Quest: Don't Fear the Reapers Empty Hallowen Quest: Don't Fear the Reapers

Post by ledfever999 Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Hey allies! It's Sam here from LoR

So Unfortunately When I tried to make my own tutorial video, I realized that the free version of the screen capture program I was using only recorded 1 minute at a time, so I don't think I'm gonna be able to post my own video Sad

Also, I couldn't find a good tutorial for this quest in real-time with commentary, but this is the best I could find on youtube, so take a look and hopefully it helps at least some, and if not feel free to PM me in-game and ask questions: SUI JAU

ledfever999
Level 1
Level 1

Guild : League of Revolutionaries
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Hallowen Quest: Don't Fear the Reapers Empty Re: Hallowen Quest: Don't Fear the Reapers

Post by Zombifi3r Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:34 am

frapps i'm sure is completly free and records as long as you want it to
Zombifi3r
Zombifi3r
Level 6

Male
Guild : Liar
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2011-06-23

Back to top Go down

Hallowen Quest: Don't Fear the Reapers Empty Re: Hallowen Quest: Don't Fear the Reapers

Post by Finnguala Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:42 am

I'm using Camstudio, I think it works great, never done a video yet, just tests Very Happy

Also this quest is awesome! it's so fun* (not hard Very Happy but I bet it's fun to make the tutorial Wink)

*Exceptions guaranteed when you do it over and over again on your characters
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1097
City : Mid-Atlantic USA
Hobbies : Enthusiastically dancing to Marina and the Diamonds and fawning over Troye Sivan
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down