Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fast Skelly Farm

2 posters

Go down

Fast Skelly Farm Empty Fast Skelly Farm

Post by Amer Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:53 am

Ok if you havent heard yet about this you are missing out!

First of the reasons why?

We do 40 runs in 25 mins. What do you get?

130k Exp
12-13k
333 tot bags

So did I get your ears perkin? So that leads us to what you need...

What you need?
First 2 Solo quests completed (Something Wicked this way Comes & Dont Fear the Reaper)
40 Everlasting Mobstoppers
TOA Open
A few Transmogrifer Tonics

Ok so lets start at the beginning... First go to LA or Kamadan and speak with Mad King's Steward. He's one of the candy corn guys. You will need your wiki map up for both quests. Also for Don't Fear the Reaper you will want to start with Pits which is #3 you will want to watch the youtube video.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The 2nd quest is kinda a bugger. Red or Blue rock candy will help.

Once you finish the 2 solo quests, its time to catch some skellies! The 3rd quest you have to do is Stemming the Skeletal Tide. which you can do with a group. You will have an Everlasting Mobstopper in your inventory, you need to get the skelly's health down to 25% then double click on it to catch your skelly. then turn it in to the Steward. Now get the quest "Every Bit Counts".

Go to the Xunlai Chest open it now drag and drop the 3 Everlasting Mobstoppers to your chest. Keep your chest open and click on the steward again and get more then drag them to your chest again. Repeat this till you have at least 40 mobstoppers. (Keeping the chest window open makes it easy to drag and drop.) Kamadan is closest to the chest and Steward.

Then you need to have 5 skills
Dash (Sin), Death's Charge (Sin), You Move like a dwarf (Norn), Finish Him (Norn) and By Ural's Hammer (Deldrimor). You can be any profession if you dont have all these skills, there are others.

Once you have this, we get in a group pay 1 person the 5k and run in to UW.

What you do?

Press tab (9 times out of 10 it will target the Skelly but sometimes not.)
Then press 1 2 3 4 5 in that order while running to the skelly. then double click on your mobstopper to catch the skelly and resign. It helps to have resign already typed in so you just have to press up.

once the 40 runs are up you can turn in the reward and get your stuff. (if you are going for survivor save up till you have the needed amount I think its 405 or something like that. Thats just over 10 runs.

And that's it! So I will be on tmrw so in the afternoon we will be doing runs. Try to get set up and ready. Hope to see you there!

Last edited by Amer on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amer
Amer
Level 50

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 537
Hobbies : GW, Music, LOST, Killer Bunnies, My Family
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Fast Skelly Farm Empty Re: Fast Skelly Farm

Post by daylecampbell Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:03 am