Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hola!

2 posters

Go down

Hola! Empty Hola!

Post by Leica Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:22 am

Ok, so i am editing my introduction since all the one's people are doing are hella long and detailed.... _ _'; My apologies!

Hi!!! EVERYONE~ I am Leica Misaki, Poo on you if you dont already know me. I am on quite a lot and i try to get to know everyone. TRY being the keyword! There's just so many people in the alliance!~

I am 19 years old going on 20 this coming November! I am currently still going to school to be a Dental assistant. Later this year or next year I'll go back for Dental Hygiene. :O -gasp-

I live in California, Monterey/San jose area, hit me up if you're ever visiting.

I love going to baseball games and having hella awesome tailgate parties Very Happy Whoo Go SF!

I play tons of video games and online games which makes me the target of laughter in the family, but i dont really care. I like killing stuff :O It blows off steam. D2 and SC FTW! (For those who don't know Diablo 2 and Starcraft, which i have been playing since the seventh grade.)

I'll prolly start boxing pretty soon if everything goes as planned with school and everything, since i have quite a bit of time on my hands.

Uhm... I can't think of anything else.... Other than my love for the alliance <3 ^^ All meh friends rock.

Last edited by Leica on Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leica
Leica
Level 33

Female
Number of posts : 333
Hobbies : Guild Wars, Reading, Writing
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Hola! Empty Re: Hola!

Post by neoteo Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:27 pm

nice post Smile feel free to type random things everywhere