Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIGGY!!!

2 posters

Go down

DIGGY!!! Empty DIGGY!!!

Post by Diggy Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:28 pm

Well, since all the other cool people are making posts about themselves, I figured I should, too!

My name is Joe, I am in the AD Air Force atm, however I will be going into the ANG in a few months. At that time I will be moving to the greatest area of the country, New England (back me up on this Akroma). ANYWAY, I have been playing for 2 years, and I play on 4 characters mostly. Everyone knows Scythe Dignitate, but I also play as Nex Dignitate, Umbra Dignitate, and my soon to be LDoA, Incendia Dignitate. I know you are ALL jealous.

Anyway, I am an officer in AoD, and if anyone ever needs a hand in anything, just let me know. I am more than willing to help, unless I'm already helping with something else! Anyway, hit me up, I'm a lot of fun, right Lei?
Diggy
Diggy
Level 19

Male
Number of posts : 196
City : Lyman, ME
Hobbies : Gaming, xblading, guitar
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

DIGGY!!! Empty Re: DIGGY!!!

Post by Agrias Novus Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:31 am

Heya! I venture you don't remember me but I was with you when we did something or other. ^^; I don't quite remember, but it was helping some guildie like two days ago. ^^)v You're a pretty nice guy so far from what I've seen. I do recognize your names too.
Agrias Novus
Agrias Novus
Level 11

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down