Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vlad

2 posters

Go down

vlad Empty vlad

Post by shad0w Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:51 pm

hey all, i finally decided to make an account on the forums today and see what was up in here. most of you have probably seen me around in the alliance chat, though all my characters have different names, so i'll just post them all below.... I'm a member of the AoD guild since i transfered from aol when they made the sister guild Razz

I'm 22, and usually play the game to kill some time and relax, i'm always open to help provided I'm not too tired or busy at the time, i can run most places in prophecies but the shiverpeaks, run a few missions (elona and sanctum), and can usually figure out how to get through stuff with a few tries. so feel free to look me up.
i like many different kinds of music, and movies, and am a anime fan... i prefer movies with good plots that make you feel something by the time they're over, i'm a bit of a romantic like that Razz. I'm irish-american, and i enjoy a good drink here and there, smoke cigs (yes i know they kill you Razz), and prefer relaxing quiet environments.
well that's about it i suppose, hope you're all having fun, and good gaming.

here's my characters so far:
Vlad draculas fate - ritualist
Dthe Crimson shadow - monk
hai fu kyuu - assasin
D bornof lucifer - warrior
irish vagrancy - dervish
samhain donner - mesmer
blood and wine - necro
sehkmeth something - ele (my ex named this character ^^ you'll know it when you see it)
hamlets revenge - ranger
shad0w
shad0w
Level 0

Male
Number of posts : 1
City : havana,fl
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

vlad Empty Re: vlad

Post by Agrias Novus Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:29 am

Welcome! :] Nice to meet you Shad0w. I don't think we've met yet. XD Wait a sec I think we have! I remember Sehkmeth something. What campaigns do you have? I think I remember you from AoD. I used to be in AoD, however I switched to AoL.
Agrias Novus
Agrias Novus
Level 11

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum