Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOA "Mallyx the Unyielding" Quest Saturday 3-24-2012

+3
ADS
vickster
wrazgunas
7 posters

Go down

DOA "Mallyx the Unyielding" Quest Saturday 3-24-2012 Empty DOA "Mallyx the Unyielding" Quest Saturday 3-24-2012

Post by wrazgunas Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Friday night 3/24/12 8-10pm EDT, 5-7pm PDT meet at the AoL guild hall,

Recommended Roles (based on my Hero's skills): If you want to play a different skill bar, please come! Just tell me what you want to play ahead of time.
Warrior: OQATEZZWTqnYScqgrQooowpQtAA

Paragon/warrior: OQGiUxlMpgBk9gVkFkxVMJqVAA

Necro/Mo OANDUshtOyhqwR9LkGqqGN0I

Necro/Mo OANDUstuNfhqwRNNEzs+VVdC

Mesmer/Mo OQNDEqwPOykTQO4C4BVATPuG

Monk/Necro OwQT043AZymoB0fY6zBcjoqKuCA

Monk/Mesmer OwUTM23CxZSvEGICkASdzEITAA

Six easy steps, if you like them please come and join the fun:
1) SLOW AND STEADY IS THE PACE. Warriors or Paragon's must endure pauses with low adrenaline!

2) It is important to be able to resurrect others. At least 4 out of the 8 team members should have monk primary or secondary.

2) I will bring a set of cons. Bring your own set if you can afford them. Otherwise, JUST COME!

4) This team has NO-FAULT INSURANCE. If we "fail", we will start over. Nobody's fault! Skill adjustments may be made based on my experience.

6) If it bothers you that I messed up numbering the six steps, start now, RELAX, ENJOY, Allow other people to learn from making mistakes and they will do the same for you. This applies to ME just as much as you!

Joshua Eleesha

wrazgunas
Level 4

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 46
City : Ann Arbor
Hobbies : Jewelry Design
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Back to top Go down

DOA "Mallyx the Unyielding" Quest Saturday 3-24-2012 Empty Re: DOA "Mallyx the Unyielding" Quest Saturday 3-24-2012

Post by wrazgunas Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:27 pm

The correct day is Saturday. The date is already correct: 3/12/2012

wrazgunas
Level 4

Back to top Go down

DOA "Mallyx the Unyielding" Quest Saturday 3-24-2012 Empty Re: DOA "Mallyx the Unyielding" Quest Saturday 3-24-2012

Post by vickster Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:21 pm

3/24/2012...Saturday...
I will look at the necro monk build!!! Aura
vickster
vickster
Level 75

Number of posts : 782
City : Worcester Ma USA
Hobbies : reading, time with kids
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ADS Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:12 am

is there any good build that i, a ranger, can use? im horrible at builds T_T
ADS
ADS
Level 10

Female
Guild : Mystical Chaos [MC]
Number of posts : 104
City : Ascalon
Hobbies : Hunting Charr
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Peeks Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:10 pm

I'll take a necro spot. That is if my daughter lets me. I'll have her then.
Eva Peeks
Eva Peeks
Eva Peeks
Level 8

Male
Guild : Liar
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2011-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by wrazgunas Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Hi ADS,
Please look at http://gwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Templates.Detail&id=620 for a good interrupt build. You can change out the Rez Signet for the Lightbringer Signet. Part of your challenge will be to identify the Margonite Elementist "Anur Su" and interrupt him. If that seems like too much too soon, just come with the closest you can get to match the web site above.

Joshua Eleesha

wrazgunas
Level 4

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisf Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:19 pm

Hey, I'd be interested in tagging along if I could get a spot. I play a Ranger pretty exclusively, but I have access to every skill in the game and can construct or adapt a build as needed. I usually run a Dagger Spam variation which focuses on quick single-target take-down. It's pretty huge damage. I can also run an R/A stance tank if we're using BUs as well if that'd interest you, or... well, any other build you might want or need. Rank 8 Lightbringer, of course. Razz
chrisf
chrisf
Level 9

Male
Guild : REV
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2012-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by James Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:03 am

I can come as an E/Rt DwG Glaiver or an E/Mo bonder
James
James
Level 15

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 153
City : Somewhere, United States
Hobbies : Casting Meteor Showers
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by wrazgunas Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:03 pm

chrisf,
you're welcome to tag along. The Margonite Anur Kaya are the mesmers. Their use of Cry of Frustration and Energy Surge needs your attention. Both are attribute: Domination magic. Do you think your Dagger Spam variation can take out these mesmers? If not make another recommendation and we will try it. Rank 8 Lightbringer WOW!
Joshua Eleesha

wrazgunas
Level 4

Back to top Go down

Post by wrazgunas Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Hey James,
Thanks for your interest. One behavior that many of the groups of enemies have is that they tend to huddle together or line up in a row facing us. I have observed this many times in the way I play. (Other playing styles probably change this behavior) Would you recommend the DwG build for hurting clustered enemies? I'd like to see if that works. Of course this depends on what you think.
Joshua Eleesha

wrazgunas
Level 4

Back to top Go down

Post by wrazgunas Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:33 pm

Everyone,
Would you call my approach experimental? The answer is yes if you mean: Am I leading a new group in accomplishing a goal based on my experience? Yes!

Come if you can follow my lead, while trying new things. Being rebels doesn't mean that we will are leaderless and confused. Quite the opposite!
JE

wrazgunas
Level 4

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisf Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:17 pm

wrazgunas wrote:chrisf,
you're welcome to tag along. The Margonite Anur Kaya are the mesmers. Their use of Cry of Frustration and Energy Surge needs your attention. Both are attribute: Domination magic. Do you think your Dagger Spam variation can take out these mesmers? If not make another recommendation and we will try it. Rank 8 Lightbringer WOW!
Joshua Eleesha
In normal mode, I'm pretty certain. Even in HM dagger spam does a real number on most mobs because of the armor reduction update. If it doesn't work out, I'm sure I can either find another build or make room for another player of a different profession.

I'll be online at the AoL hall tomorrow just in case.
chrisf
chrisf
Level 9

Male
Guild : REV
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2012-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by James Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:47 pm

From my experience, I have complete DoA three or four times with DwG team build. Also known as Glaiveway on PvX wikia found here: http://pvx.wikia.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_DoA_Glaiveway. It is very effective as long as there is 2 monks and 1 Paragon. It also seems the most easy since almost any profession with a secondary as a ritualist can come and DwG. It's wonderful. As for E/Mo it's more used for trenchway, which is less forgiving, but faster, found here: http://pvx.wikia.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_DoA_Trenchway
James
James
Level 15

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 153
City : Somewhere, United States
Hobbies : Casting Meteor Showers
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliya Asila Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:08 pm

My hubby and I can be here

I Aliya Asila can bring Ele, Para, or Rit (Done the ST build for Glaiveway many times in HM)
and my Hubby can do Ranger or Rit.

We will be there at 8pm if you need us

Aliya Asila
Level 2

Guild : Liar
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down