Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild vs Guild

5 posters

Go down

Guild vs Guild Empty Guild vs Guild

Post by March Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:44 pm

Daily GvG Scrimmage and Live Matches are being set up. This is a good chance for people who have done GvG to get into action again and for those who have never done GvG before to learn with a friendly group.

Something to look forward to is the Daily Zaishen Combat for Guild Versus Guild. These special events provide a way to earn Z-Keys and Zaishen Coins as well as platinum. We expect a lot of activity on these days.

You can contact any of these players by adding them to your friends list for more information.

Jack Macoy [Liar]
Project Fury [Liar]
Can U Do Something [Liar]
Ee Ee Ee [HEH]
Vv Ziggy Vv [HEH]
Mizune Midori [BOOM]
Sasuke The Best [GotD]

Professions needed: Warrior, Dervish, Assassin, Ranger, Mesmer, Elementalist, Necro, Monk, Ritualist. Teams will be made of various combinations and it will be helpful if everyone is able to play more than one profession. We will try to have you play as your favorite!

PvP characters are strongly encouraged. It will be easier to load up the proper skills and gear. Everyone is welcome to use a PvE character that is properly equipped. Vent is required!

If you want to join the team please make a post on these forums and contact us in game.

Include in your post the following information:

Professions you can play (favorite first)
Times you are available to play (time zone and/or UTC)
Guild tag
Experience level (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
Comments and ideas

If your guild is willing to host a team an officer and at least one member are required for Rated Matches. Other team members may be from the alliance.

March
Level 0

Guild : Liar
Number of posts : 4
City : North East Coast of the New World
Hobbies : Space the Final Frontier
Registration date : 2011-10-11

Back to top Go down

Guild vs Guild Empty Re: Guild vs Guild

Post by chrisf Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Hi March. I did GvG pretty exclusively for the first year or two after release, but it's been a pretty long time since I've actively PvPed, so I'd be interested in... say, part-time participation. Hurr we go:

Professions you can play: Ranger >> Necromancer = Mesmer > Elementalist; primarily mid-line. I have experience with Warrior and Monk builds, but it's been a long time.
Times you are available to play: 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM CST (GMT -6), except Fri-Sun
Guild tag: [Liar]
Experience level: Intermediate
Comments and ideas: N/A

Thanks for the consideration. Smile
chrisf
chrisf
Level 9

Male
Guild : REV
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2012-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawful Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:32 am

Hi March, Ive now got a pvp slot too Smile so yea, mite be able to do more, hopefully those days arent my busy days, but if its not ill want to be there Very Happy

Proffessions: War, Ele, Sin, mes, (may be able to use my pvp slot to fit whats missing if i know how to do it ;D )
Guild: [RoS]
Exp: Int
Lawful
Lawful
Level 0

Male
Guild : RoS
Number of posts : 9
City : Adelaide
Registration date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Helidof Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:48 am

Ohh this feels like Team Quitter all over again..

Helidof [LTGD] (IGN: Baja Helidof)

I can play anything really. As said before with you guys, I'd prefer not to be caller frontline or a monk or something but I'm a decent midline/ranger/support frontline/flagger. I'm not the best mesmer, though. However, I am basing this on sub 400ish rank 2 years ago.

I'd say, all things considered, I'm more advanced compared to others. I have plenty of GvG experience. Played with Beep Beep I'm A [Jeep] back when we had fun in aTs everyday. We did pretty good in the guru tournament. Keep in mind, that was a pug guild full of champ range players. I had quite a few guest invites with Team Apathy [aFk] and some of their affiliated PUG guilds/higher ranked guilds back when I was really active. All things considered, though, I'm out of touch with the current meta game and definitely felt that lack of attentiveness in the GvG I shared with you guys the other day.

Lemme know if you ever need anything! I'm highly versatile.

Edit: Oh, and I'm R1 (could get R2 in nothing) Glad/R4 Hero/6 Champ Points.

Helidof
Level 1
Level 1

Guild : LTGD
Number of posts : 11
City : East Texas
Registration date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:05 pm

i am soo IN, this will so get me back in the game

my favorite class is the ranger ofc so thats my first choice, other classes iv worked on that are more skill flexible is my warrior, sin, rit (rit i dont have many elites) monk iv got it set up but im no good as a monk can also derv, not bad of a ele but im only a fire ele got no other ele skills other then earth, fire, es

zero mutt [Liar]

am available 3:00pm-8:00pm weekdays ( can vary ) and weekends can get on pretty much w/e really my time zone is pst

and for gvg can say im about Intermediate

Zero
Zero
Light

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1552
City : Las Vegas
Hobbies : Vydia games and music
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down