Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nekkid Flare Battles Sunday 22nd of April 6pm GMT/2pm EST :D

2 posters

Go down

Nekkid Flare Battles Sunday 22nd of April 6pm GMT/2pm EST :D Empty Nekkid Flare Battles Sunday 22nd of April 6pm GMT/2pm EST :D

Post by Hennu Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:15 pm

Some armorless fun? Yeaaa! Nekkid Flare Battles coming again! Very Happy

Time to put your special improved armors and weapons aside and face the challenge in our mini tournament called: Nekkid Flare Battles! Here is the info what this is about:

When:
SUNDAY 22nd of April, starting from 6 pm GMT
(11 am PDT)
(2 pm EST)
(20.00 CET)
(7 pm UK)

Nekkid Flare Battles Sunday 22nd of April 6pm GMT/2pm EST :D YourSkillBar

Rules:

* No armor. (Not even hidden headpiece, Grrr..)
* No weapons.
* Only 2 Skill on skillbar: Flare (So be primary Ele, or Ele secondary) and Resurrection Signet.
* No attributes, except Fire magic can be 12.
Nekkid Flare Battles Sunday 22nd of April 6pm GMT/2pm EST :D Attributes
* Must be lvl 20 char =) (Sowwy lil ones.)
* Rez signet allowed, battles continue until other team has faced 60DP and is out. Or chooses to /resign.
* No Cheating Allowed. Team-mates Must watch and make sure everyone follows the rules.
* The winner team is the one with least DP. This will be determined by Score Chart [O]
* Maximum team size is 8 players.
* No flag running. If a team runs a flag and gets morale boost = Disqualification.
* No interfering with NPC. #
* Do not take it way too serious + No flaming allowed! Very Happy
* Have Fun!

# = Important guideline: Do NOT interfere with your teams NPC's or Enemy NPC. If everyone else dies, you can back up till your base and wait till your teammates rez up at shrine. If this happens, the enemy team does not follow this fleeing person, but waits at the middle, until fleeing person comes back with a little bit of help from friends. Very Happy. It its not cowardly act to flee back to base. It is to make Game more smooth & exciting when teams can still try come back with a..COMEBACK!

Place: HEH Guild Hall, Imperial Isle.
- The flagstand area of that gh.

So what happens then:

-We gather in HEH GH at 6 pm GMT,Sunday. First ~20mins is for Sorting teams.
We need 4 Team Leaders!

Team leaders task is to:
- Invite 4 players to your team. In case of lack of players, team sizes might be smaller, and if we are overflown with eager nekkid players, we grow the teams to size of 8,we'll see the status on Sunday.
- Alliance members only.
- Make everyone ping their skillbar and make sure its the one allowed.
- Make everyone ping their energy and health.. AFTER MATCH TOO SO NO ATTRIBUTES WERE PLACED .)

Other
- We have room only for 4 teams.
- The way to determine winner, is DP. Not kills, like in Dragon Arena, but DP. The team with the least DP wins. We use Team Score Charts to determine it.
- This months Flux Effect = No biggie. What can I say.. don't go solo around if your teammates are somewhere near. Very Happy

Battles for example:
Team 1 vs Team 3
Team 2 vs Team 4
Winners of these matches face each other in the final battle.
The teams that lost, can face each other in battle for 3rd place.

Like always, we aim to get even teams. Someone from HEH can play as spare to even the teams, and you can also ask a guildie take your place if you have to leave suddenly.

REWARDS:
* Winner team: 1 Zaishen key + 3 platinum / player

* Second team: 1 Zaishen key / player

* Third & Fourth team: Consolation reward for each player!

You can sign up in this topic as well, but we will be selecting teams as first come first served principal, so..try to remember to show up in time, otherwise someone might take your nekkid flare battle spot!

Watch this topic, and re-read it before match. In case of update.

TIME TO LOSE ARMOR AND THROW FLARES AT UR GUILDIES & ALLIES =).. and most important..DODGE!
See You On Sunday!
Twisted Evil

cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by Hennu on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female
Guild : Happy Enchanted Heroes
Number of posts : 441
City : Finland
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Ets Stuff :D
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Nekkid Flare Battles Sunday 22nd of April 6pm GMT/2pm EST :D Empty Re: Nekkid Flare Battles Sunday 22nd of April 6pm GMT/2pm EST :D

Post by Hennu Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Reminder:

Place where it happens: Imperial Isle, Middle flagstand area.

Here is the battle area:

Nekkid Flare Battles Sunday 22nd of April 6pm GMT/2pm EST :D 1-BattleArea

Nekkid Flare Battles Sunday 22nd of April 6pm GMT/2pm EST :D TheBattleArea_1

Here you see nonallowed areas:
Nekkid Flare Battles Sunday 22nd of April 6pm GMT/2pm EST :D BATTLEAREAANDFORBIDDENAREAS

Ask here if any Questions Smile

Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female

Back to top Go down

Nekkid Flare Battles Sunday 22nd of April 6pm GMT/2pm EST :D Empty Re: Nekkid Flare Battles Sunday 22nd of April 6pm GMT/2pm EST :D

Post by Hennu Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:53 pm

Hii, team forming starts in about 10mins!! Come come if you are available atm!! Very Happy
Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hennu Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:26 pm

Hii! Here are the results of the Nekkid Flare Battles finally Very Happy. (Soz for delay)

There was 2 teams total in this tournament!

Team 1
Tranquil Modesty [AoL]
Kavahs Mlekhom [AoL]
Anton Stormbringer [RLR]
Kiko Oni [Liar]

Team 2
Freeze X J [HEH]
Diablo El Dementa [Liar]
Sweet Andie [HEH]
Lexira Aiserrion[Liar]

The teams fought total 3 matches. The results were,,, *drumroll* Team 2 won these 3 matches.

Congratulations for Team 2 winning the Nekkid-Flare-Battles mini-tournie!! Very Happy

GJ also to Team 1 for good performance, and many flares dodged!! Very Happy

Here are pictures of the event:

Winner Team:
Nekkid Flare Battles Sunday 22nd of April 6pm GMT/2pm EST :D Team2
From left: Andie, Diablo aka Transfer Charrer, Freeze X J, Lexira

2nd Team:
Nekkid Flare Battles Sunday 22nd of April 6pm GMT/2pm EST :D TEam1
From left: Tranquil, Elbryan aka Anton, Kiko Oni, Kavahs. (Elbryan, i dont know whats going on with your eles arms and legs colour xD )

Battle pictures!
Nekkid Flare Battles Sunday 22nd of April 6pm GMT/2pm EST :D Battle_begin1

Nekkid Flare Battles Sunday 22nd of April 6pm GMT/2pm EST :D Battle_begin2

Nekkid Flare Battles Sunday 22nd of April 6pm GMT/2pm EST :D Hitandrunandmeetthefootmen
https://2img.net/h/i27.photobucket.com/albums/c180/DarthHennu/Alliance%202012/gw256.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i27.photobucket.com/albums/c180/DarthHennu/Alliance%202012/gw250.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i27.photobucket.com/albums/c180/DarthHennu/Alliance%202012/gw245.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i27.photobucket.com/albums/c180/DarthHennu/Alliance%202012/gw242.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i27.photobucket.com/albums/c180/DarthHennu/Alliance%202012/gw259.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i27.photobucket.com/albums/c180/DarthHennu/Alliance%202012/gw266.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i27.photobucket.com/albums/c180/DarthHennu/Alliance%202012/gw249.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i27.photobucket.com/albums/c180/DarthHennu/Alliance%202012/gw239.jpg

After the official tournie, we decided to make one more extra nekkid flare battle again, for the fun of it! I got to play too Very Happy. It is fun. Got burned in face many times! Very Happy

More piccies:
https://2img.net/h/i27.photobucket.com/albums/c180/DarthHennu/Alliance%202012/gw220.jpg

Thanks for everyone who participated. I wish to share this experience once again, in another tournie. Smile Once again, it was super exciting to wait results and observe the match afterwards! And was superfun to get to play as well, after official matches Very Happy. Smile

Now..In game we get to practise our dodgin skills in Dragon Arena!! WOohooo Very Happy

(post piccies if you got good graphics ones!!)

TY Smile
Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Elbryan Strongheart Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:12 pm

LOL why am I always backwards?? I think i need some sun as well. ^^
Elbryan Strongheart
Elbryan Strongheart
Level 38

Male
Guild : The Lords Of Dragon Heart [RLR]
Number of posts : 389
City : Utica, New York
Registration date : 2010-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down