Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just for you dear friends

Go down

Just for you dear friends Empty Just for you dear friends

Post by Devine Shaddow Fri May 11, 2012 8:39 am

I was so blessed on another application when i got to the guy's page he had the following posted it touched my heart so I just had to share it with you all. Enjoy:-

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

AND FROM ME

Find your strength in life, there is no such word as weak. You have a beautiful heart, a loving soul, and you are strong. You have control of your life; make your life the most beautiful dream. You have a voice and your voice is to be heard, you have a mind and your thoughts are to be shared. You have a soul and your soul is the rainbow of life and the beauty of true love. Your strength reflects the beauty of your heart; your heart is the truth of your soul, you will always be respected for your beauty within, be yourself and nobody else, love truthfully unconditionally. ~♥~
Devine Shaddow
Devine Shaddow
Level 0

Female
Guild : Divine Shadow Followers
Number of posts : 4
City : Bellville Cape Town
Hobbies : Dancing and Music
Registration date : 2012-05-06

Back to top Go down