Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curious??

4 posters

Go down

Curious?? Empty Curious??

Post by vickster Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:29 am

I just want to know if anyone is on and reading this...If you are, plaease let me know... There is so much inactivity in the alliance due to upcoming GW2... I am finding it hard to "keep things up and running"...

Please post if you are still around, and what suggestion you have to keep this alliance up and running?? That was going to be my need Meeting request from all myGuild leaders... which was scheduled for this past Saturday, June 2nd, but no one attended... Alliance weekend rotations are almost non-existent. Events are scheduled and few attend. It is sad, espescially for those who aren't hoping GW2 comes soon... they are still here... hoping someone comes on and helps them or at least on to talk to...

Aura Crying or Very sad
vickster
vickster
Level 75

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 782
City : Worcester Ma USA
Hobbies : reading, time with kids
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Curious?? Empty Re: Curious??

Post by Hennu Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:10 am

!! I am still around!! I am sorry for not attending Leaders meeting, I became so wrapped up with things I been neglecting for a while, lot of projects, work-related, personal-time related..OMG. Sucks that GW1 was the one to suffer this time when I choose where time goes,,,,Apologies my fellow GL-friends Sad.

- HEH will hold the weekend events when the ball has been thrown to us again, and as soon as I got things back in business, I try see what I can do for the HEH inactivity. The last people I recruited, just left, so there has been a slap in face too.

- Just going to say before hand, the next weekend is GW2 BWE and I already know that the core HEH actives are going there.. Sorry for GW1 absence for that too..but I must go and gather more and more information at this early point so I have a master plan for HEH in GW2 and also alliance interaction possibilities.

- After that BWE, I believe its time for [Bye] then [DS] hold weekend event and after that..HEH! Lemme know if this changes and I did not notice xD!

- Hey I always wanted to try this out: Weekly meet & greet in some of the GH's. We just come and chat and trade or do something for 1 hour,while in GH. Have a /roll ? People can show up armor, tell what theyve done, donate stuff. Sorry if this is silly, but if its like possibly to organize, on a good time I would love to come and chat. For example:Every wednesday at ~4 pm EST we gather to chat. We first could meet in just chatting and then crawl into Mumble. Very Happy If it works, why not 2 regular days of the week? Finding good time is most likely the biggest issue, but if there is plenty of meet and greet times, I'm sure sometimes someone catches them! If not busy IRL, those people who care of alliance bonds will show up, eventually Smile.

BTW! Since I was not the only one who missed the Mumble meeting yesterday, should we try have a meeting attempt number 2 tonight? Same time, only if it doesnt overlap with any of AoL weekend events tonight.

Last edited by Hennu on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female
Guild : Happy Enchanted Heroes
Number of posts : 441
City : Finland
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Ets Stuff :D
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Elbryan Strongheart Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:21 pm

EEK it was the 2nd ??? I thought it was gonna be the 9th. I'm so sorry. Guess that's the problem with me relying on my memory for things. I'm still around and usually make a showing of at least a couple hours every day. I also like that idea you have Hennu, just not sure what a good time is for it. Again I'm very sorry for not being on for the meeting Aura. Sad
Elbryan Strongheart
Elbryan Strongheart
Level 38

Male
Guild : The Lords Of Dragon Heart [RLR]
Number of posts : 389
City : Utica, New York
Registration date : 2010-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucci_Slevin Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:41 pm

I am still here Aura, and on mumble every single night, just after you've gone to bed. Razz

I think the ally is ok, people are just on cruise control until GW2. The last beta weekend saw a lot of activity and I am sure the next one will too. I am sure you will see a resurgence once it is released. Some people will not make the transition to GW2 and that is ok. I would worry about crossing that bridge when it comes. I think a lot of the people who say they won't, actually will. For the others, we can figure something out, but we will have to wait and see who those people actually are.

In my opinion, it is unlikely to come out before the Christmas season; just call it a hunch.

PS - I am sorry I missed the meeting, but I am looking around and am not seeing where it was posted. Am I blind?
PPS - OH it was at the end of the last meeting notes. Sorry I missed that.
PPPS - I am actually on mumble for a bit right now before I go to work, if any of you want some company. Smile

Lucci_Slevin
Level 60

Male
Guild : Liars Cheats and Thieves
Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Elbryan Strongheart Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Hey Lucci it was in the post of May 5th meetings notes. Not sure why I thought it had said the 9th though. Guess I'm just getting old and the memory is goin. ^^
Elbryan Strongheart
Elbryan Strongheart
Level 38

Male
Guild : The Lords Of Dragon Heart [RLR]
Number of posts : 389
City : Utica, New York
Registration date : 2010-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content