Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS gone

4 posters

Go down

DS gone Empty DS gone

Post by vickster Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:15 pm

BTW...

There was a shotrt post in Ally chat from Odin stating that DS was leaving the alliance because of inactivity.. no post to me... thankfully I saw it and asked why... and he stating not enough events/interest.
vickster
vickster
Level 75

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 782
City : Worcester Ma USA
Hobbies : reading, time with kids
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

DS gone Empty Re: DS gone

Post by Hennu Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:51 pm

I see.

Well..Not to accuse but.. I must comment: Strange comment after so many active weekends and ally events, and bit crazy comment coming during a open beta weekend of GW2 that truly attracts many of GW1 our alliance core active players away, temporarily.

Also..phone works both ways..how active was DS afterall and the participation to events? In ally events? Mumble? Yeah sorry if I sound harsh, I just get defensive when this alliance gets blamed after hard work that each guild has put to their events and all ..Grr.. Evil or Very Mad

Well no worries Aura, HEH is not going anywhere, and I am sure theres bunch of the guilds who feel same way, so lets just keep an eye open for new like-minded allies then!!! =)

This IS fun and active alliance! Let's keep the party going on!! Woohoo! Very Happy cheers

Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female
Guild : Happy Enchanted Heroes
Number of posts : 441
City : Finland
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Ets Stuff :D
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucci_Slevin Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:11 am

I never saw any of them on ally comms and I am on every night. So not feeling the loss. Sorry about Liar's lack of GW1 activity, but you know what we've been doing. I can come out of retirement to take some people through some elite areas if you think that will help? I heard Zee mention he wanted to do UW before and had never done it.

Lucci_Slevin
Level 60

Male
Guild : Liars Cheats and Thieves
Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Elbryan Strongheart Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:38 am

Not exactly feeling their loss either . I don't recall seeing much of them in ally chat either and if I recall correctly they didn't participate in any of the recent weekend events. I work through the weekends and still find time to spend participating in something the host guild is doing (Usually). Well ,gl to them anyway. they'll need to understand gw1 is in a transition phase and there won't be as many active people around when gw2 is finally released.
RLR isn't going anywhere either and we appreciate everything about this ally. As always we'll do what we can and continue to try recruiting people even though it's getting a bit tougher. Smile
Elbryan Strongheart
Elbryan Strongheart
Level 38

Male
Guild : The Lords Of Dragon Heart [RLR]
Number of posts : 389
City : Utica, New York
Registration date : 2010-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content